[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

Positive: Finally get to do Vor Prize NEVER EVER had a chance at it ever! Game never asked me to skip it or do it MR21 by the way. Very sad.

Negative: Lack of content. Again. Basically this is just a MR rank up update then it's break away for awhile till then next update.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

I came in like a wrecking ball Jat "Jet Kitty" Kittag.

Thread cleaned.

Thanks for the cleaning Miley Cyrus.

Thanks for the cleaning Kiti Howaito :)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Positive: Finally get to do Vor Prize NEVER EVER had a chance at it ever! Game never asked me to skip it or do it MR21 by the way. Very sad.

Negative: Lack of content. Again. Basically this is just a MR rank up update then it's break away for awhile till then next update.

I personally skipped Vor's Prise and so did majority of my friends, although not all.

I understand initially update was bugged if you skipped it but they fixed it. But you don't play it, if I understood correctly what a pc player who skipped Vor's prize told me, quest will simply show up as completed. Am I right?

16 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Did it really take this long for them to fix that? I could have sworn that issue was already resolved...

6 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Will someone do a PS4 twitch since Drew is on vacation? 

If the certification sent in Friday do we count Friday or have to count Monday as day 1?

[DE]Rebecca is going to fill in for Drew tomorrow for PS4@4.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

[DE]Rebecca is going to fill in for Drew tomorrow for PS4@4.

So a much more exciting than normal stream then.

So that means we get can try to pry the info as to what we are/are not getting with this update from space mom.....   hmm...

Really am looking forward to franken-kitties and heliocore.... not so much starmap or archwing unless the vertigo inducing bit is fixed

not that i am against the starmap, it is just i went and tried it on pc. and well for us that have been here a while, it shouldn't be a problem.

for those that are on the newish side that have some quest maybe in progress (looking at you howl of the kubrow), they may find they are unable

to complete them now. as somethings may be well out of reach. Also that some planets are  A LOT higher level.

For the extremely new player (I got my WoW playing dad [68y/o] to give it 3 days to at least go through the vor's prize) OMG... I stopped fielding questions from him

After getting the controls and sensitivity adjusments done for him (reflexes aside, his are well.....   slow) he did get through vors prize, but the amount of questions

around mods, ship segments, frame abilities and why he never seemed to be able to use any (complete lack of energy orbs dropping when i would watch), lack of resources to upgrade mods (either had enough credits but not enough extra mods or vice versa) and no indication of why some mods should be upgraded while others are meh at best.

It will be rough on new players to say the least. so fair warning if you are trying to bring a friend in...  be prepared to answer a lot of questions, and be prepared to see even more in chat from the brave souls that are on their own....  gonna be a rough few weeks in chat once this drops.

• Upvote 1

I'm getting agony of waiting the Specter of the Rail arrive, someone already has some certain date to spend. I thank you!!!

On 8/4/2016 at 2:49 PM, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

So August 8th or 9th will be the announcemet that nyk prime will be Vaulted it's not 2 weeks sir before the new prime access is out never has been they always announce the prime access retiring 2 weeks b4 & through stuff that's Vaulted 1 week before the new prime releases it has always been this way... so plz get your facts Straight b4 you post because it can & will mislead people 

Nekros Prime Access is coming August 16th that's a fact & isn't changing so plz next time do research for the benefit of everyone good day..

Yep, I certainly had some information incorrect... tho not for the assumed reasons that were placed upon me. Note that I had not stated anything as fact, but as speculation.

Facts are funny things... especially when they're unsubstantiated, not verified by credible sources, or come from opinion (opinions <> facts). There definitely was a precedent set, so there was good reason to assume the release date. However, there was equal concern about the date, timing of build going to cert, potential for failed cert process, and amount of content that would be released in a short amount of time despite that precedent. (As well as cushion time for any minor bugs.)

Looks like Nyx announcement did happen today (as predicted). It is going to be 2 weeks however. Implication here is that Nekros Prime will be August 23rd. Facts from the source here.

Good day.

from last PS4@4 Stream we're getting up to SotR hotfix 13, meaning broken things are as follow:

-The Archwing camera can cause nausea and vomit.

-Some pet behavior logic related to cloaking and targeting. some targeting issues for Kubrows and Kavats where they would become targetable when leaving their stealth state but were still visually cloaked by a player ability.

-End of Mission screen persisting when transitioning between Trial missions and causing a prog stopper as per: this comment

-The Orthos icon in the Market

-A progression stopping bug when attempting to scan Cephalon Fragments as per: this thread

-Key-based missions (i.e. Derelict, Law of Retribution,etc) always appearing as "incomplete" (glowy-blue icon).

-Receiving an error when purchasing combo packs that are on your wish-list (ie: Color Packs)

-Lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")

-When fighting an Arctic Eximus, the enemy inside the bubble wouldn't take damage from any gun or melee until the bubble outside was popped.

-Incorrect camera positioning when attempting to pet your Kavat companion.

-Failing a Void Fissure Sabotage mission when reaching extraction and choosing your reward with less than 15 seconds left.

-A title issue in the Void Relic selection screen.

-Not being able to invite people to your squad after initiating a Junction node and cancelling it.

-Joining a Void Fissure mission in progress and seeing previously dropped Reactant with objective markers on them.

-Enemies appearing to run in place like they are slipping on ice after your Kavat has used Pounced.

-The Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.

-A crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.

-Not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.

-Script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.

-End of Void Fissure Mission reward being different than the one you selected.

Edited by (PS4)Majestic-Man
  • Upvote 1