[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

28 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Yeah, that aint gona happen

Actually it is very possible. cert usually only takes 3-5 days, so in theory we could get it Thursday or Friday; wwhich is still this week :)

Wow people are actually happy to get the update?  Considering the changes made I feel like my warframe days are numbered :thumbdown:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LukCPL said:

Wow people are actually happy to get the update?  Considering the changes made I feel like my warframe days are numbered :thumbdown:

Yes we are :)

Remember, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean we all don't like it. I will miss speed leveling with draco...but it leaving is for the best...

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Yes we are :)

Remember, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean we all don't like it. I will miss speed leveling with draco...but it leaving is for the best...

Draco is one thing that I don't mind, but :

Bad starchart and market design, broken archwing, ducat nerf, syndicate nerf, credit nerf , pointless void, increased grind, no key sharing,  and no point in having formad gear or frames, arcanes or really any skill as there is no need for it outside of sorties that give only cores :/ Also broken plat economy and lesser gain from trades.  Cool if you like it, me as a mr21 vet don't see it in bright colors. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LukCPL said:

Bad starchart and market design, broken archwing, ducat nerf, syndicate nerf, credit nerf , pointless void, increased grind, no key sharing,  and no point in having formad gear or frames, arcanes or really any skill as there is no need for it outside of sorties that give only cores :/ Also broken plat economy and lesser gain from trades.  Cool if you like it, me as a mr21 vet don't see it in bright colors. 

I will admit that the starchart implementation on consoles has me worried a bit...

I saw that they took any real point in doing endless missions away from the void, so yea, no need for formad stuff it would seem...On the bright side, I will feel like a god with my 8 forma Lex Prime build :)

Also, I am kinda a sucker for flashy colors...lol...

Edited by (PS4)vamp6x6x6x

On 7/27/2016 at 2:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

08/08/2016

Specters of the Rail has successfully been submitted to Cert!! 

Keep an eye on this thread for more official word on a release date.

-------------------------------------------

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

question wheres the patch notes for this update plz 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)killagain82 said:

question wheres the patch notes for this update plz 

The patch notes are posted by DE when the update is released on consoles, not when its submitted to certification.

5 hours ago, (PS4)LukCPL said:

I don't understand people like you but here the thing 

Regarding the new star chart 4 people like you who seem to not like it I don'get it as the star chart is now easier to navigate & not get lost I'm not sure if you were around 2 years ago when we still had the old star chart 

Let me say it's very similar to that one only now it's 10x better & the old star chart was easy to navigate vs what we have atm until the patch arrives.

I'll be the 1st to say I'm glad to see the old school map returning..

As For the Market Design it's a lot more organized & very less confusing will be worth it once the bugs are ironed out...

Not sure what you mean by broken archwing but nobody plays it hardly anyway so not a big deal but they will fix it..

Ducats nerf are you crazy? What have you been smoking dude? It wasn't nerfed one bit everyone needs to quit calling every change made a nerf 

The ducat value has increased so you get more ducats now..

Rare 100

Uncommon 45 

Common 15.

That's not a nerf & that new setup will be worth it 4 people like me who loaded up on prime gear...

Credit nerf again speaking b4 you think 

The credit thing has been confirmed as a bug DE Steve has said it will be fixed there still trying to get but fixed but give it time 

Not Sure what you mean pointless void as Voids are still around to farm argon crystal's 

Increased grind? Boo hoo don't be lazy every game is becoming a grind & nothing is meant to be easy so get used to it otherwise stop playing games period besides the new system for getting prime parts is 10x better no more Orokin cells or cores just prime parts built formas & forma blueprints no more needing time waste an hour or.2 farming 4 the part you want as now you can pick the part you want..

Hello key sharing was removed & for good reson because of key sharing scams DE,removed it & it's good they did don't blame DE blame the people who abused the key share because of them this is the price we pay...

Broken Plat & lesser gains from trades seriously you must be someone who's greedy & tries to take advantage of rookies? Well I'm sorry if that's what you did but it's kinda low to me 

People have always overvalued & overpriced menu items that should not be that amount the abuse was absured it's about time they put a stop to greedy platinum Hungary people..

Now prices will be more fair 4 once & everyone on even playing field 

I'm a MR 21 too but unlike you I won't quit or leave warframe sure I'll take breaks but I'll never stop playing yeah some changes will be bad like nerfs they suck.. & I don't agree with them 

But calling every change a nerf or bad is crazy alot of the changes in this update are awesome & alot of the stuff broken may not actually be broken in our update..as alot of the stuff broken on pc gets fixed in our updates remember we consoles have a separate Dev team & also alot of broken stuff fixed are not always listed in our patch notes.. it's fixed behind scenes but they don't list every fix or change 

My advice don't judge b4 the update arrives wait to see 4 yourself once it arrives that said some changes are good 4 the better I get you may not like change but get used to it 

As no other company cares like DE & will never update or make changes like DE or update as often with sweet & exciting changes as DE but don't judge something you ain't played yet so either wait  eit

AndAnd enjoy the game or bye we won't miss you because no need 4 negativity & Debbie downers on warframe it's just a game and all for fun it's not a job so don't treat it like one..

Sorry if I come away harsh I meant no disrespect but I'm tired of people making assumptions instead of thinking & assuming thing will be bad it's not doom n gloom just have fun & play & enjoy the game what happens happens at least we get new fresh content to enjoy enough doom n gloom let's start looking at things from a better angle & not just assume the worst..

But I'm certain u will like the update when it arrives until then good luck & good day....

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984
  • Upvote 3

Sure no problem & to the last poster yes DE is hoping for a quick cert I saw DE Steve mention this on Twitter..

Usually by his term quick cert I'm sure he hoping 1 to 2 days max in cert.

However Sony typically passes patches 3 to 5 days business days after it was submitted only time it goes longer is if Cert Fails or if there Busy testing other patches.

As i believe they test patches in the order they are received so we can only hope there not busy with other patches & everything goes smoothly.

I'm positive if all goes well we could have the patch by tomorrow morning or by Friday morning at the earliest worst case scenario would be Monday or Tuesday next week..

But I believe we will need the patch Friday in order for Baro to give us primed pressure point because I don't think it's in the build we have now..

So I'd look at Friday as the day we get it if all goes well as I think DE wants us to have it by this weekend & based on the fact they submitted it last Friday.

We usually receive it by Thursday or Friday the following week after it was submitted on a Friday so if all goes well we should be looking at the update to arrive within 24 to 48 hours from now! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

But I believe we will need the patch Friday in order for Baro to give us primed pressure point because I don't think it's in the build we have now..

Primed Pressure Point should already be a part of our build.  PC received Primed Pressure Point while on Lunaro update 3 and we are presently on Lunaro update 5.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Primed Pressure Point should already be a part of our build.  PC received Primed Pressure Point while on Lunaro update 3 and we are presently on Lunaro update 5.

It should be, but Rebecca said something in yesterday's stream to make some of us believe otherwise...

1 hour ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

It should be, but Rebecca said something in yesterday's stream to make some of us believe otherwise...

Well considering Steve seemed to indicate it wasn't supposed to be released they may have cut it out instead of giving it to us.  Which could mean they are getting close to take out the straight damage mods.  

personally I'm hoping for Friday, but don't get too hype just in case it doesn't pass cert.  Assume it will get a release on Tuesday like normal and you won't be upset if it doesn't drop this week, and if it does drop this week bonus!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Well considering Steve seemed to indicate it wasn't supposed to be released they may have cut it out instead of giving it to us.  Which could mean they are getting close to take out the straight damage mods.  

personally I'm hoping for Friday, but don't get too hype just in case it doesn't pass cert.  Assume it will get a release on Tuesday like normal and you won't be upset if it doesn't drop this week, and if it does drop this week bonus!

I hope they give it to us...

Also, yea, hope is good, but I like to be "realistic" about stuff lol.

Also, I never thought about the fact that it could fail cert lol.

i love how none of this is on the PS4 news feed. annoyingly i didnt even know it was in for cert till i looked around on the forum. there is enough hidden info in game plz dont start hiding the updates from the news.

• Upvote 1