[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

4 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

I haven't been this excited for an update in awhile. Thanks for keeping us posted, Drew.

I know. I have heard mixed feelings about this update, but I can't wait to finally play it myself.

Can´t Wait! but i feel like DE could re-implement the endless Void/Fissure mission type simply give the players 1 trace for round suvived/extract/etc... this way, kinda feel like "ok! you want to do endless mission with reward? Sure! 120 traces for hour" (in some cases) or "do you wanna speedrun the fissure? ok! Do the extermination and the sabotage, then" ... or do a simple thing, endless type misson could give a "NEW DROPTABLE" Relic as loot. Even Traces and Relics. This way, looks like you could open up the game even more...farm relics in one place and charge the relics in other place.

But thanks for the update! i think i gonna like a lot this new method too! remides me the fissures from dragon age inquisition. =]

keep the good work guy. Im sure you guys, are doing this for the best. Cheers from Brasil.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Seeeh-Meister said:

But thanks for the update! i think i gonna like a lot this new method too! remides me the fissures from dragon age inquisition. =]

Died so much at first in dragon age because I didn't know the enemies coming out of it were 2-3 times my level depending on which area I was in lol

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Seeeh-Meister said:

Can´t Wait! but i feel like DE could re-implement the endless Void/Fissure mission type simply give the players 1 trace for round suvived/extract/etc... this way, kinda feel like "ok! you want to do endless mission with reward? Sure! 120 traces for hour" (in some cases) or "do you wanna speedrun the fissure? ok! Do the extermination and the sabotage, then" ... or do a simple thing, endless type misson could give a "NEW DROPTABLE" Relic as loot. Even Traces and Relics. This way, looks like you could open up the game even more...farm relics in one place and charge the relics in other place.

keep the good work guy. Im sure you guys, are doing this for the best. Cheers from Brasil.

totally, so true

42 minutes ago, (PS4)AkatokuChaos said:

what day are you guys going to launch the damn thing? i thought we got it 2 weeks after pc or something like that. 

That's not how it works at all. They have to get the bulk of the bugs fixed on the PC version first, and then they can create the console versions. After that, they submit the build to Sony for certification which can take an indeterminate amount of time, but usually no more than a week, assuming that it passes certification. If not, DE has to fix the build and submit it again, which hasn't happened much fortunately. Once that I can remember. There are too many unknowns for them to give us a date at this point, or for there to be a rigid two week schedule. They'll probably submit for cert by the end of this week, and it will hopefully pass by the end of next week.

Can you fix the raids crashing and the vomit inducing archwing camera before the dropoff date... Having to spend roughly a month with these would suck.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Will the update include TENNOGEN ???

Nope. Hopefully they'll work something out so we can get it eventually. I'm hoping that whatever Bethesda worked out in order to allow mods in console versions of Fallout 4 and the forthcoming Skyrim remaster will set a precedent that might expedite the process. Of course, they're not perfect parallels, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)XxK1llingD3ath said:

I hope it comes soon as I got myself a 50% coupon which expires on friday, if I can use it on the incubator it would be awesome

I hope it comes soon so soon that it release this Friday...

as long as you dont rush it it will be fine i think many of us are willing to wait longer if need be to help make it better, that said cannot wait for the new star chart.

We won't have it by this Friday. It's Wednesday now, and it hasn't even been submitted. It's not going to be until next week at best.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I hope it comes soon so soon that it release this Friday...

Friday isn't going to happen...

I mean, today is Wednesday and it is only in development. Even if they were able to somehow submit it to cert tomorrow morning; Sony and Microsoft usually have a turn around of 3-5 days...and that isn't counting weekends. So, best we can hope for is cert tomorrow and then deployment by Tuesday of next week...and that is only if every little thing goes just perfect. Realistically I would say next Friday or even the Monday after...

I am not saying all this to be a downer, I just don't want everyone to have false hope about the update coming this week.

question do you lose your planets or no?

and what would happen to our void keys?

i have too many t1 captures and i dont wanna craft 23 dragon keys

Edited by (PS4)HighlyDread
i had other questions