[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

3 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Kids today...

...absolutely no patience.

"Young punks, get off my lawn"

-Soldier 76

You'd think with the sheet amount of time people spend here complaining, you would maybe educate yourselves on how certification process actually works. Sony does not take an "excruciatingly" long time with it. The reason you feel like it takes so long, on top of just being impatient as per usual around here, is because being that this game is actively in development, we're told ahead of time when new builds are coming up. People complain about not getting word about what's going on with a build. The build is in development. The build is in cert. What more do you need to be told? Realistically, *you do not even get this much communication from 99% of other studios.* Does everyone not even realize how open DE is with the community? How much they share with us as the game evolves? This particular build has been with Sony for less than a week, barely a few business days. And sadly, this isn't even the first time I've seen someone hope for a cert to fail, just because they don't like something in the patch notes. That is unbelievable. And it wouldn't even help anything. All you're going to do is wait even longer just to get the same build anyway.

There is an extremely low amount of appreciation in these forums, and I used to believe it was because we're all so passionate about this game, but too many players are just whiny and self entitled. Find another game to play, or find something else to do. You're only going to make it easier on yourself. I promise.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)NeroRedgrave said:

Could be please get a official info of the build number, will the Nekros Changes be in, because of Nekros Prime etc.

Why we don't get the info? It's not like we don't know what is part of the update.

The cut off was officially Specters of the Rails 13 if I remember correctly.   One of the reasons they don't tell us exactly what will be in it is because if it fails Cert and they have a major bug to fix they may have to pull out a piece, so it's better to not say anything until they know for sure what is going to be in it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Battelfeild3000 said:

But the #1 question is will we get the Tennogen stuff with the Spectars update. They showed the 3 syadanas Mesa Cowgirl hat and Zephyrs Skin.   

They said they are coming to console but they didn't make it 100% clear if it would come this update or the next.

That's the impression I was left with.  I just hope I'm right it is coming with this update. I want the Zephyr skin... I NEED THE SYDNANAS!

Ok guys I'm excited too ,but DE didn't give us a date when the cert will be finished. Honestly I think we should got the update a week or two after pc. Hear me out ,but I feel like consoles is left out most of the time. I mean like PC is already on update 2.2 and we haven't even got the update yet I have wasted 2 months waiting for the update as well. So DE what can you guys do about it?

p.s.(sorry if I sound mean)

Edited by (PS4)tinyfu1975
incorrect spelling
  • Upvote 1

It takes time to go thru all the bugs it sounds to me like most players want buggy games and what will that accomplish more complaining so they have to clean it as much as possible so we can atleast get a stable game 

Cert is on sony hands they take aslong as they want 3-5 days DE has nothing to do with Cert

Edited by (PS4)Kh8osNJ76
  • Upvote 1

It crazy that DE submit certification on August 5 on Friday but saying they will submit cert. on August 8 but show us they will keep hush about things. All we want is communication just like PC gets all the time. 

If DE say "hey we work on a few bugs and fix them" "we have few staff testing the update on consoles and reporting any other issues wasn't caught". Stuff like these communication is we want. Or saying "we contact Sony and they are still testing" etc... Most players may not watch twitch live or go to YouTube for video information when the forums is where players like to get the update to the game on what consoles will get cause seeing it in black & white seem better and I like it on the forums. Half of the time I get lost on what DE is talking about and most of the time on twitch it seem they are mostly addressing PC players cause they are showing stuff they got or will get.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kh8osNJ76 said:

It takes time to go thru all the bugs it sounds to me like most players want buggy games and what will that accomplish more complaining so they have to clean it as much as possible so we can atleast get a stable game 

Cert is on sony hands they take aslong as they want 3-5 days DE has nothing to do with Cert

We all wanna get that secret hidden "Mo Bugs Mo Fun" trophy...

• Upvote 1

that was communicated on Ps4@4 Drew said it clearly they are not yet ready to release cause they are still ironing out some bugs

All i can say is Be patient the update will come when it does in the meantime play something else or grind for more keys or even max an unrank weapon or frame, Do LOR

Edited by (PS4)Kh8osNJ76

29 minutes ago, (PS4)LA_10599 said:

Oh you'll get your....ahem....sydnanas...soon.

YAY!!! Oh wait... you don't mean syndanas YOU MEAN BANANA PUDDING... the most evil of all puddings... it just sit's there looking like Vanilla until you taste it... THEN BAM! mouth full of banana...

So I'm hoping at this point they announce a release for tomorrow, I really want to play some this weekend... there are no plans this weekend and I needs my fix!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

YAY!!! Oh wait... you don't mean syndanas YOU MEAN BANANA PUDDING... the most evil of all puddings... it just sit's there looking like Vanilla until you taste it... THEN BAM! mouth full of banana...

So I'm hoping at this point they announce a release for tomorrow, I really want to play some this weekend... there are no plans this weekend and I needs my fix!

Well you have a point there banana pudding really does suck.

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599
Wanted to post an image.... unfortunately my phone doesn't let me. #FeelsBadMan

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kh8osNJ76 said:

that was communicated on Ps4@4 Drew said it clearly they are not yet ready to release cause they are still ironing out some bugs

All i can say is Be patient the update will come when it does in the meantime play something else or grind for more keys or even max an unrank weapon or frame, Do LOR

See you said Drew say they are not ready to release it and for where you see this comment from Drew? Drew is suppose to update this thread...

See I knew it. DE had the certification pass but don't want to release it cause of some bugs. I thought submitting to Sony with no bugs so the certification can get pass by Sony. Then Drew or DE staff say they will keep us posted then don't do the job keep us posted. That why I am mad when the community is going all over to find who say what and keep this thread updated which the posts say " Will keep this thread updated". 

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

2 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

See you said Drew say they are not ready to release it and for where you see this comment from Drew? Drew is suppose to update this thread...

I believe Drew is on vacation.  He wasn't on PS4@4 this week because of it.

• Upvote 1

While there is a chance even though it is small it might be released tomorrow de has posted that it will be deployed the same day it was deployed. For ex. It might pass cert tonight and de will just post about it tomorrow and it will also be deployed tomorrow. The chance is extremely small however so don't get yours hopes up but it has happened in an update or 2 I can't remember which at the moment

Just now, (PS4)taldavid said:

While there is a chance even though it is small it might be released tomorrow de has posted that it will be deployed the same day it was deployed. For ex. It might pass cert tonight and de will just post about it tomorrow and it will also be deployed tomorrow. The chance is extremely small however so don't get yours hopes up but it has happened in an update or 2 I can't remember which at the moment

May I ask where you saw that or where they posted, said that cause I come to this thread looking for answers. 

Just now, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

May I ask where you saw that or where they posted, said that cause I come to this thread looking for answers. 

I'm not saying they posted this I am saying they could as it has happened in the past. Basically we might not get any info of deployment until the day of deployment but this rarely happens 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)taldavid said:

I'm not saying they posted this I am saying they could as it has happened in the past. Basically we might not get any info of deployment until the day of deployment but this rarely happens 

Oh ok thank..