[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

On Prime Time #130 They said it's still in cert. And that's all they said about Ps4 and Xbox one SOTR.

Edited by (PS4)leoman20111
Misspelled words

4 hours ago, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

On Prime Time #130 They said it's still in cert. And that's all they said about Ps4 and Xbox one SOTR.

They did mention they expect to hear back at some point today tho.

I hope this update will be up on PS4 after i've buying items to Baro, because, with my bad internet connexion, if i must begin to download this update just before Baro, if this update is big, i think Baro will go out before i can buy something to him :(

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

I hope this update will be up on PS4 after i've buying items to Baro, because, with my bad internet connexion, if i must begin to download this update just before Baro, if this update is big, i think Baro will go out before i can buy something to him :(

Probably next week

Finally!!!!! i Can Do The Cross Breed KavBrow 

Spoiler
Spoiler

crystal kubrow

Edited by (PS4)Hersabyl
Troll

This wait is so frustrating for an update that should happen already.

It look like consoles will get the following updates in 2017 the rate DE going for consoles and PC will have war within then next big update this year... Way to go DE keep focus on PC then consoles. 

35 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

It look like consoles will get the following updates in 2017 the rate DE going for consoles and PC will have war within then next big update this year... Way to go DE keep focus on PC then consoles. 

You want buggy updates that cant be patched for a while?

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

PC got the game first and the process for PC bug fixes is a lot faster. So of course PC will always get updates first and it makes sense to get the build good with them before going to console where if they really pushed SOTR before it was ready Sony would hold the update up for weeks making DE redo and resubmit the build costing more money.

Truthfully I'm not as impatient as most are (no offense) but waiting for over at least a month or so is gnawing at my fuse bit by bit. Yes I know it would be better for us to have a mostly bug-free update than one loaded to the brim with bugs so I'm not extremely impatient; quite the opposite actually. When I saw the people asking for console SOTR on the DE streams on Twitch I noted how many were just clawing for even the slightest molecule of information about it like how many people waiting for when the Walking Dead's next season will be or something. I just hope that this update will come before I go back to classes next Wednesday which will suck if it comes after next Wednesday. Good bye free time if it does :(

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Specters of the rail was buggy because it was rushed they said that it will not happen again 

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

When DE submit certification to Sony it's already bug free. Think about it why DE would submit certification of an update to Sony that will tests the game update to make sure no bugs and won't crash a lot where it won't even pass the certification process. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When DE submit certification to Sony it's already bug free. Think about it why DE would submit certification of an update to Sony that will tests the game update to make sure no bugs and won't crash a lot where it won't even pass the certification process. 

Its  never bug free

3 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I agree with you. If there was a bug during cert it's gonna set us back until its fixed. And trust me no one likes it when something is set back.

On 7/27/2016 at 6:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

lol, theyre "gamebreaking bug free" not bug free. They can iron out a lot of kinks since pc usually has them crop up first but if noone finds/reports a bug then itll stay until someone does find them. New bugs probably arise just from porting several patches worth of changes at once.

Edited by (PS4)Glaive13
quoted DE guy instead of who i wanted, pls remove my shame. :(

12 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Its  never bug free

So it's never bug free so that means DE never truly tests their own product just let players like PC to find the bugs and now let Sony find the bugs for Consoles. 

Let say it have some minor bugs but to submit a certification on Friday August 5 to Sony that means DE did tests the update on Xbox & PS4 to ensure no major bugs cause the game to glitch, freeze a lot, or anything major then Sony would be like ok it pass just so hot fixes between but Sony gives the green light it's a GO. 

If the certification did pass on Sony but DE still need to fix the bugs or iron out things then that means DE submit a version to Sony that was never going to be on consoles. Can we say that crazy and confusing...

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So it's never bug free so that means DE never truly tests their own product just let players like PC to find the bugs and now let Sony find the bugs for Consoles. 

Let say it have some minor bugs but to submit a certification on Friday August 5 to Sony that means DE did tests the update on Xbox & PS4 to ensure no major bugs cause the game to glitch, freeze a lot, or anything major then Sony would be like ok it pass just so hot fixes between but Sony gives the green light it's a GO. 

If the certification did pass on Sony but DE still need to fix the bugs or iron out things then that means DE submit a version to Sony that was never going to be on consoles. Can we say that crazy and confusing...

They test it out and let pc players report the bugs but they cant remove ALL bugs, just the game/system breaking

Listen everyone here's your options step away from your game and do something else or play another game everyone and then when you don't feel like grinding.  Trust me this helps. I play bf4, and Doom and Stuff and I won't want to play Warframe as bad. It's works people.

Or you can not play the game at all or you can keep going on about it. Just know that between a 1-2week period we will have the update and THE TENNOGEN ITEMS CHOSSESN FIR CONDOLE OOHHHHHH!!!!

Patience is a virtue and we all have some.

3 hours ago, (PS4)bookboy84 said:

Lol

Why is that funny? Some one asks a question and you laugh? Why not just answer them or don't respond at all.

Not helpful.

• Upvote 2