[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

3 hours ago, (PS4)crimsonpaliden said:

whats cert ?

It was sent to Sony for certification that it complies with their rules and regulations when it comes to patches / deployments.

Cert process usually takes about a week or a little over that, once that it complete the patch will download to your Playstation.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

See you said Drew say they are not ready to release it and for where you see this comment from Drew? Drew is suppose to update this thread...

See I knew it. DE had the certification pass but don't want to release it cause of some bugs. I thought submitting to Sony with no bugs so the certification can get pass by Sony. Then Drew or DE staff say they will keep us posted then don't do the job keep us posted. That why I am mad when the community is going all over to find who say what and keep this thread updated which the posts say " Will keep this thread updated". 

before it went to Cert Drew on PS4@4 had said they werent ready to release cause they were still ironing out some bugs 

And when they say Will Keep this Thread Updated is when they have the information to pass on Drew is on vacation this week DE still waiting to find out if cert pass which i think they either find out lastnight or today Stop being inpatient hell i want the update also but i got other games to play while i wait. 

Edited by (PS4)Kh8osNJ76

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kh8osNJ76 said:

before it went to Cert Drew on PS4@4 had said they werent ready to release cause they were still ironing out some bugs 

And when they say Will Keep this Thread Updated is when they have the information to pass on Drew is on vacation this week DE still waiting to find out if cert pass which i think they either find out lastnight or today Stop being inpatient hell i want the update also but i got other games to play while i wait. 

Why keep saying "they weren't ready to release it yet" it sound like certification pass from Sony and they already have the update approved. 

I can complain all I want and I am still paying customer and yes I keep paying platinum...thank you and have a good day

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Why keep saying "they weren't ready to release it yet" it sound like certification pass from Sony and they already have the update approved. 

I can complain all I want and I am still paying customer and yes I keep paying platinum...thank you and have a good day

But no one forced you to pay Platinum :/

• Upvote 3

You are certainly free to complain all you want, but DE is in no way obliged to pay you any mind. If they need more time to iron out any kinks, then I say go for it. What good is getting a new release that is full of bugs anyway? Seeing as how you're the type to complain about delays, you're almost certainly the type to complain about bugs too.

• Upvote 7

The fact that you have disrespected Digital Extremes about releasing an update for a FREE game annoys me, first of all if you don't like the way they are running things then leave because they may not have had time to go on here to put up a new status, it's a very small team and they are probably working on getting this out here to you. also they have no release date on when the update comes out, for all we know they could release it next year and we will have to deal with it!

and the fact that your buying platinum does not make you better or more superior to us, so stop rubbing it in our faces!

We the Tenno; don't like people like you in our community because we support DE. Us Tenno like to have a HAPPY, POSITIVE & UNITED community not one that has cracks because of people like you!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, (PS4)KillerDemon365 said:

The fact that you have disrespected Digital Extremes about releasing an update for a FREE game annoys me, first of all if you don't like the way they are running things then leave because they may not have had time to go on here to put up a new status, it's a very small team and they are probably working on getting this out here to you. also they have no release date on when the update comes out, for all we know they could release it next year and we will have to deal with it!

and the fact that your buying platinum does not make you better or more superior to us, so stop rubbing it in our faces!

We the Tenno; don't like people like you in our community because we support DE. Us Tenno like to have a HAPPY, POSITIVE & UNITED community not one that has cracks because of people like you!

You are not better then me. For you to talk back with a crack comment toward me show you have no respect. 

I have no way disrespect DE just point out what I think may be facts  in my opinion. 

I do respect everyone until the ones talk back to me when I didn't address directly toward them and most of the time it's a question not a stupid remark, comment on what they said. 

I wish you the best in life and this conversation is over. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

You'd think with the sheet amount of time people spend here complaining, you would maybe educate yourselves on how certification process actually works. Sony does not take an "excruciatingly" long time with it. The reason you feel like it takes so long, on top of just being impatient as per usual around here, is because being that this game is actively in development, we're told ahead of time when new builds are coming up. People complain about not getting word about what's going on with a build. The build is in development. The build is in cert. What more do you need to be told? Realistically, *you do not even get this much communication from 99% of other studios.* Does everyone not even realize how open DE is with the community? How much they share with us as the game evolves? This particular build has been with Sony for less than a week, barely a few business days. And sadly, this isn't even the first time I've seen someone hope for a cert to fail, just because they don't like something in the patch notes. That is unbelievable. And it wouldn't even help anything. All you're going to do is wait even longer just to get the same build anyway.

There is an extremely low amount of appreciation in these forums, and I used to believe it was because we're all so passionate about this game, but too many players are just whiny and self entitled. Find another game to play, or find something else to do. You're only going to make it easier on yourself. I promise.

the 3-5 day wait is excruciating, i know it needs to be done. i wasnt whining,just pointing out the wait is horrible and to be patient. :-)

Yes the Update will be here soon enough Atleast I have other games I can play while waiting I want it as much as anyone but good things comes at perfect times 

It doesn't matter if your a paying customer or a non paying customer not once person is better then the other person we are all on an even playing field. Some of us just choose to pay because we want to collect everything & support this game so it can be around 4 along time 

However buying platinum is a choice it is not forced upon us none is holding a gun to our head saying we have to buy it..

We buy it because we choose to however that doesn't make us better then everyone else & it certainly doesn't grant us the right to act immature..

Yes we have the right to complain like everyone else but don't be disrespectful to de or anyone so plz think before you post 

If you want to complain about the process Atleast do it in a constructive respectful thoughtful positive manner 

Also give feedback on how to improve things as well.. this will go along ways towards making things better in the future 

That said if DE had there way we would already have the update but rules are rules & even DE has to abide by them..

Sony & Microsoft have this Cert process to ensure The Files & Codes in the update do not break & brick our system it's a safe way to ensure Sony & Microsoft don't get lawsuits because they didn't cert a patch and someone system got bricked .

If you hate the process then your complaining in the wrong place at the moment as its out of DE control 

If you want to voice your displeasure then I'd suggest you go to the websites twitter pages of Sony & Microsoft & also any place tru them to voice your displeasure sure it won't do much but at least you can let your voice be heard..

My advice let's all relax as the update will be here soon.. if things get out of hand this thread may become locked & man I'd hate to see that so please don't ruin it 4 the rest of us..

Keep calm & carry on have a great weekend my fellow Tennos!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984
  • Upvote 3

I do respect everyone until the ones talk back to me when I didn't address directly toward them and most of the time it's a question not a stupid remark, comment on what they said.

You do not respect anyone and you are the last person to be calling anyone disrespectful because you were the first to disrespectful anyone on this forum.

You are quite ignorant if you really think that you can post something so rude and expect to receive no backlash in return.

I've bought so much plat over the years I could only give an estimate of how much it all tallies up to in total, but you don't see me throwing that in people's faces like an entitled impatient brat.

You are not the only person on this forum who is eager to dive into SOTR so stop acting like you are and be patient because you're really not entitled to squat.

You have a good day. ^_^

Edited by (PS4)Syo_Arc_Angel
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Yes the Update will be here soon enough Atleast I have other games I can play while waiting I want it as much as anyone but good things comes at perfect times 

It doesn't matter if your a paying customer or a non paying customer not once person is better then the other person we are all on an even playing field. Some of us just choose to pay because we want to collect everything & support this game so it can be around 4 along time 

However buying platinum is a choice it is not forced upon us none is holding a gun to our head saying we have to buy it..

We buy it because we choose to however that doesn't make us better then everyone else & it certainly doesn't grant us the right to act immature..

Yes we have the right to complain like everyone else but don't be disrespectful to de or anyone so plz think before you post 

If you want to complain about the process Atleast do it in a constructive respectful thoughtful positive manner 

Also give feedback on how to improve things as well.. this will go along ways towards making things better in the future 

That said if DE had there way we would already have the update but rules are rules & even DE has to abide by them..

Sony & Microsoft have this Cert process to ensure The Files & Codes in the update do not break & brick our system it's a safe way to ensure Sony & Microsoft don't get lawsuits because they didn't cert a patch and someone system got bricked .

If you hate the process then your complaining in the wrong place at the moment as its out of DE control 

If you want to voice your displeasure then I'd suggest you go to the websites twitter pages of Sony & Microsoft & also any place tru them to voice your displeasure sure it won't do much but at least you can let your voice be heard..

My advice let's all relax as the update will be here soon.. if things get out of hand this thread may become locked & man I'd hate to see that so please don't ruin it 4 the rest of us..

Keep calm & carry on have a great weekend my fellow Tennos!

Preach to the choir my fellow Tenno! Preach!

Just now, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

-hands out cookies and turns on cartoons to distract everyone-

What kind of cookies? And which cartoons? Somebody's gotta complain about something. :wink:

48 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

What kind of cookies? And which cartoons? Somebody's gotta complain about something. :wink:

Mickey Mouse and 3 years old cookies...happy ?

Still no word... this is good/bad! It means I can still hope to have new stuff for the weekend... at the same time that hope greatly diminishes as the day goes on... 3:40pm on a Friday DE time... tic toc my fellow Tenno...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Still no word... this is good/bad! It means I can still hope to have new stuff for the weekend... at the same time that hope greatly diminishes as the day goes on... 3:40pm on a Friday DE time... tic toc my fellow Tenno...

I don't think DE ever released anything on a weekend..so next week is what we're looking at

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LA_10599 said:

I don't think DE ever released anything on a weekend..so next week is what we're looking at

Correct.  We have never had a major release on the weekend.  At this point, it's time to stop the hype train until Monday.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Correct.  We have never had a major release on the weekend.  At this point, it's time to stop the hype train until Monday.

Actually your incorrect remember our late Friday night release of the introduction to Baro and Relays I believe was in that update also. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Actually your incorrect remember our late Friday night release of the introduction to Baro and Relays I believe was in that update also. 

yes we've had a few in the late hours of the day and at least 1 late on a Friday. 

I'd have to guess one of 2 things is probably happening right now since they haven't said anything today:

1) They want to release to day and are waiting to see if it's going to be possible

2) They still haven't heard back from Sony and are hoping to get word back before the weekend so they can give us either the bad news or a deploy date.

OR

3) Vor is real and has broken into our reality and taken them hostage.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

The only release I remember occurring after 5:00pm EDT was when the deploy tool failed and the fought with it until about 10:00pm EDT.  I can't remember which update that was.  As far as Friday releases, we haven't had very many and the relay introduction wasn't one of them.

Friday 5-9-14 Dark Sectors
Friday 7-4-14 Depths of the Void
Friday 12-18-15 The Second Dream
Friday 6-10-16 Rathuum

• Upvote 1