[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

2 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

yes we've had a few in the late hours of the day and at least 1 late on a Friday. 

I'd have to guess one of 2 things is probably happening right now since they haven't said anything today:

1) They want to release to day and are waiting to see if it's going to be possible

2) They still haven't heard back from Sony and are hoping to get word back before the weekend so they can give us either the bad news or a deploy date.

OR

3) Vor is real and has broken into our reality and taken them hostage.

I vote #3. (This is a vote, right?)

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

yes we've had a few in the late hours of the day and at least 1 late on a Friday. 

I'd have to guess one of 2 things is probably happening right now since they haven't said anything today:

1) They want to release to day and are waiting to see if it's going to be possible

2) They still haven't heard back from Sony and are hoping to get word back before the weekend so they can give us either the bad news or a deploy date.

OR

3) Vor is real and has broken into our reality and taken them hostage.

Vay Hek would be a lot more fun hehehe

My guess is that one of 2 things happened:

1. Sony hasn't got back to them yet

2. They got the go ahead but didn't want to release today because of Baro and Prime Pressure Point - Seems reasonable considering how its a new acquisition and the could upset some players who couldn't unlock the planets in time (though a simple solution would have been just send him to Strata / Vesper Relay but guess they couldn't work around it)

Either way, out of our hands and not worth stressing about. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Broonfondle said:

My guess is that one of 2 things happened:

1. Sony hasn't got back to them yet

2. They got the go ahead but didn't want to release today because of Baro and Prime Pressure Point - Seems reasonable considering how its a new acquisition and the could upset some players who couldn't unlock the planets in time (though a simple solution would have been just send him to Strata / Vesper Relay but guess they couldn't work around it)

Either way, out of our hands and not worth stressing about. 

You have a good point about Baro.

I was hoping that they would wait until the 16th due to everyone initially thinking that's when Nekros Prime Access would hit, but it looks like that's not gonna happen...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Warrior_1891 said:

When is the earliest time do you think Specters of The Rail coming to console 

I would say Tuesday the earliest....

It could be late Monday I suppose, but I don't see that being the case...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I would say Tuesday the earliest....

It could be late Monday I suppose, but I don't see that being the case...

So probably around Monday or Tuesday at the least what about the latest?

All I want are the new Tennogen I can care less about the updates.  But it's not 100% confirmed that it will be shipping with Specters if the rail but maybe it is because of all the extra time there taking to release it.   Only DE knows. Ugh. 

How long will we have to make Kavat/Kubrow crossbreeds? I know Steve mentioned that us console players would get a chance to make them. I'm really curious as to how long that time will be. 

I do not understand them.

Why keeping everything a secret?

I don't mind waiting but at least tell me your reasons. It feels like DE just don't care about console players, and it's frustrating.

Even a message like "we're still working on it, please have patience" would help the mood.

For what I know they could be spending their time playing that damned Lunaro with a ready-to-go update just sitting there, waiting Baro Ki'Teer to leave....

10 minutes ago, (PS4)LA_10599 said:

Wut why

I don't think it is what it promises to be, first my volt doesn't look cool anymore, and I can't jump in the air, now my nekros won't have an army....

Nullifier buffs, relics...

I is afraid, and I don't like these things

I just want to re-download update 17, or even 16 and play the game solo....

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Im sure it will be fine and the world wont end, im just not excited for this update/ nekros rework, literally nothing sounds good about it except kavats