[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

1 hour ago, (PS4)cocopas80 said:

SOTR's ps4/xbox developpement is finish also, the update don't come with nekros prime

I said deployment not development , with the Mag Prime vault being active might cause overwriting problems if its deployed. Just like they had on PC yesterday with Baro Ki'teer.With complete systems being changed it's probably best to let that timed event end before introducing a new build. The key/relic exchange would be the biggest worry, you dont want all Your keys exchanged into Mag Prime era only relics.

Nekros Prime is in the PS4 / Xbox1 SOTR build .The Nekros rework on the other hand probably isn't . 

Edited by (PS4)INFINITYWART
De Drew trumped my speculations

Just now, (PS4)INFINITYWART said:

I said deployment not development , with the Mag Prime vault being active might cause overwriting problems if its deployed. Just like they had on PC yesterday with Baro Ki'teer.With complete systems being changed it's probably best to let that timed event end before introducing a new build. The key/relic exchange would be the biggest worry, you dont want all Your keys exchanged into Mag Prime era only relics.

Nekros Prime is in the PS4 / Xbox1 SOTR build .The Nekros rework on the other hand probably isn't . 

the nekros rework might be in because we have had half finished reworks in builds before

1 minute ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

This cured my cancer, thank you for the news <3

You've got some weird form of cancer there my friend :D. Regardless, this is excellent news!

1 minute ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

any chance we could get a list of what's being added, fixed, changed or other? would love to see all of what's on there to get set for it

Our version will include all up to hotfix 13 from specters of the rails.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

any chance we could get a list of what's being added, fixed, changed or other? would love to see all of what's on there to get set for it

once The update releases , There will be a thread listing All fixes , changes and additions that the update has . don't worry

Do posts on this site get deleted and/or censored all the time?  I noticed my more recent one here is gone.  I said nothing offensive.  I just joked that I should play No Mans Sky, explore the whole galaxy and when I come back here SOTR would still be in cert lol.   sigh. 

1hzVuxz.gif

But at least Drew finally posted a update.  Thanks for the date. 

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

Check out the main page for the highlights .

1 hour ago, (PS4)INFINITYWART said:

Hem sorry :/

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

Specters of the Rail is coming August 16th to PS4! 

giphy.gif

Yay! :smile: , thank you Drew . Can't wait for the update

Edited by (PS4)joe03827
how's the chat there ??? O.o

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

Specters of the Rail is coming August 16th to PS4! 

giphy.gif

Thank you for the update.

Also, welcome back from vacation :)