[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

4 hours ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

he didnt even look above his post lol

Indeed we all make mistake thanks for reminding me of how immature people here are and incredibly rude. +1 gold star for you.

and side note I'd almost bet we posted near the same time or close to it so clearly I wouldn't have said what I said in a form of a question without scanning through first. 

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

What I wonder is if they fixed the egregiously broken stuff they had in pc version, like Eris being reverted to incomplete and being impossible to put extractor on because golem and alad V nods are wrongly permanently marked incomplete. That kind of stuff is fixed?

As for nekros prime, I wouldn't be surprised if they sold prime access without his pc rework. That rework seems to have turned him into garbage that nobody would buy.

I've got to say, not looking forward to it. That said you never know - maybe it'll be OK and nothing will be completely broken. But I, much like Vor, like prophesying, so let me say that item descriptions in inventory will still be impossible to read, sephalon fragments transmissions impossible to listen to, chat emoji still impossible to select. Oh any keys will be converted to relics that have no vaulted primes and no new primes because nice timing. I'm posting this just to quote myself later. If applicable. Would be happy to be dead wrong.

Mastery 22, here I come. I give it 3 days to accomplish after maturity and building times. Then back to getting ready for my upcoming set? ?????? Nekros Prime will have to wait ?

Edited by (PS4)CactusButtons

@[DE]Drew Drew, please, with the important changed with SotR about keys changed in relics, and the new released relics when new Primes released, i've two important questions about the relics packs in syndicates. 1) when new relics will be released (like for Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime), if we bought a syndicate relics pack after this Primes are released, we'll have the possibility to have this new relics in this syndicate relics pack ? 2) i've the same question but with unvaulted Primes. During the unvaulted primes period is it possible to have the relics who contains this Primes in a syndicate relics pack ?

I hope you will give me an answer please, because it's really important for me (and others i think). Thanks

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J

Spoiler

e050c5b96ed87e21a3ca367ebf47d8bd.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Wasted your time

Edited by (PS4)TheGamer101296
I failed
  • Upvote 2

On 1/8/2016 at 11:38 AM, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

I want it really bad!, but I'm sure it will be online 11-8 or 18-8 not before!

i was close!!..

Very good news! 

I am sad and happy at the same time. Credit grind increased, well I only need credits for baro but at least think about the new players, Draco being removed, more grind. I am excited for de kittens and holstering system. Can't wait to put dakra prime like nikana.

• Upvote 1

Just now, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

I am sad and happy at the same time. Credit grind increased, well I only need credits for baro but at least think about the new players, Draco being removed, more grind. I am excited for de kittens and holstering system. Can't wait to put dakra prime like nikana.

How is credit grind increased?

Just now, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

How is credit grind increased?

They reduced the credit reward for mission, If the mission used to reward 4000, it going to reward 2000 now. So less credits.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

That's news to me. I don't understand that at all.

Well since void mission rewards don't reward credits as before and you not gonna do void a lot anymore for prime parts. Also since the new relic system doesn't reward credits a lot. We will have to farm for credits. Before the sor update, if you played the game you would have credits. Since for new players they won't have pluto unlocked. They will have to do ton of missions for credits. Well I will have to see when sor comes.

Edited by (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP

I understand that's it a free to play game and that they aren't  making that much money besides people buying plat or cosmetic but 4 real come on ps4 and xbox 1 don't get that much love listen if u have a update coming for pc just have a few or half of the staff work on the console part so then maybe they all can go into cert at the same time and maybe we all can get an update at the same time but nope we don't and again I know its a free to play game they might make that much money and they might not have that much people working there but for real come on in the dev streams u see thing coming 4 pc they mention ps4 or xbox 1  barely but come on no de staff member who ever got to keep this part of the forums updated tell them or let them put a sticky note somewhere or put an alert on their  phone..... so u can say a month since pc get SOTR  but beside that its thanks its coming out Tuesday we waited long enough

31 minutes ago, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

They reduced the credit reward for mission, If the mission used to reward 4000, it going to reward 2000 now. So less credits.

Nah, bug, fixed on PC with U2.1

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099
Typo