[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

Ok, apparently my math skills are rubbish, so I decided to ask the community for help with this, because all of us PS4 users should at least make up 1 person decent at math right?

Ok, so I got a 50% off market coupon and as of right now (9:40pm) it says I have 1d22h left to use it. Now, my question is; will it stay long enough for the update to drop, so that I can use it then?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Ok, apparently my math skills are rubbish, so I decided to ask the community for help with this, because all of us PS4 users should at least make up 1 person decent at math right?

Ok, so I got a 50% off market coupon and as of right now (9:40pm) it says I have 1d22h left to use it. Now, my question is; will it stay long enough for the update to drop, so that I can use it then?

The update will be on Tuesday morning, as per usual, so 2 days (1d 22h) from right now would be Tuesday night.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

The update will be on Tuesday morning, as per usual, so 2 days (1d 22h) from right now would be Tuesday night.

Thank you.

I feel like I should have known that...I think I had a brain fart lol...

On 7/27/2016 at 1:51 PM, (PS4)vinster said:

Take your time, DE.  I need to savor endless void prime part drops while it lasts!

Then again, I also want those Kavats and finally MR22. :)

Lastly, any possible new trophies with SotR update?  Or is that only for the major War Within update later?  Thanks.

there's probably trophies that are junction related

4 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

well if the update drops at 12:01 AM  on the 16th then yes but it depends on what time they drop it and how long it takes till you can get in and use it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Cool.

I've just had my fill of No Man's Sky, so the timing of the update is convenient.

I'm ready to party!

GXYV9eu.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

rather like that. Although to many users. Good bye Warframe on Ps4 too

On 27/07/2016 at 2:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:
Specters of the Rail is coming August 16th to PS4! 

giphy.gif

08/08/2016

Specters of the Rail has successfully been submitted to Cert!! 

Keep an eye on this thread for more official word on a release date.

-------------------------------------------

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

So we get Kavats, but do we get the kavat/kubrow abominations or has that been hotfixed before we got a chance?  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Fenrir_Corp said:

So we get Kavats, but do we get the kavat/kubrow abominations or has that been hotfixed before we got a chance?  

Drew mentioned during PS4@4 a couple weeks ago that players would be given a week to get their frankenkitties before they'd be hotfixed out.

My memory on the pc updates are kind of fuzzy, and I'm a little busy at work so I can't look up the exact patch, but are we getting the Heliocor in this SotR build? I'd like to cu... "smash" down the time it takes to scan feral kavats. :V

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
Grammar fixes.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

My memory on the pc updates are kind of fuzzy, and I'm a little busy at work so I can't look up the exact patch, but are we getting the Heliocor in this SotR build? I'd like to cu... "smash" down the time it takes to scan feral kavats. :V

No. Not unless they include content from update 1 for whatever reason.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

No. Not unless they include content from update 1 for whatever reason.

No we are only getting up to hotfix 13 which doesnt include any of the syndicate melee

Edited by (PS4)Kh8osNJ76

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Kh8osNJ76 said:

No we are only getting up to hotfix 13 which doesnt include any of the syndicate melee

That's why I said no to who I responded to. But they asked about the scan hammer, not the syndicate melee.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

No definitive answer from DE on the Heliocor from Simarus yet. It could be one of those "plus things" mentioned in the original post. We'll certainly know for sure tomorrow!

Not to be confused with the Synoid Heliocor or other syndicate melees, which haven't been released on any platform yet.

Just now, (PS4)HepcatQ said:

No definitive answer from DE on the Heliocor from Simarus yet. It could be one of those "plus things" mentioned in the original post. We'll certainly know for sure tomorrow!

Not to be confused with the Synoid Heliocor or other syndicate melees, which haven't been released on any platform yet.

Megan said during XB1@1 that we are not getting the Heliocor or anything content beyond hotfix 13.

Just now, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

That's why I said no to who I responded to.

yeah sorry ment to quote him and instead quoted you but yeah what you told him...lol

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Megan said during XB1@1 that we are not getting the Heliocor or anything content beyond hotfix 13.

Disappointing...