[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Alucard_Hellstar said:

need this update I want it inside me but I have a stupid job that wants to see me suffer and keep me away tomorrow.

Well, throw yourself off something and break your legs or something. Get that leave, man.

On August 13, 2016 at 5:53 AM, (PS4)VanHorstmann90 said:

MR21 here. I'd rather have had the bugged SotR version two weeks ago than wait this long.

Feel the same way man

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghostbusters2025 said:

Anyone that gets this update & future updates try to have your PS4 on rest mode the night before so it can download it. So when you guys get back on its already completed.

Thanks DE & DE Drew 

Did DE fix the auto-update-in-Rest-mode issue with Warframe? I think you still have to power up the console for the OS to recognize that Warframe HAS an update in order for it to get downloaded. It doesn't recognize nor start the download during Rest Mode iirc.

Man, I need Kavats and Abominations in my life...meh.ro11804.gif

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
Kavatstrophic! :U
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Did DE fix the auto-update-in-Rest-mode issue with Warframe? I think you still have to power up the console for the OS to recognize that Warframe HAS an update in order for it to get downloaded. It doesn't recognize nor start the download during Rest Mode iirc.

It should be in your power saving options

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

See I didn't know that Warframe had an issue with the auto-update-in-rest-mode. If it still does my bad & sorry for the helpful tip. I'll check this out tomorrow cuz once I go to bed tonight I'm going to put mine into rest mode

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ghostbusters2025 said:

See I didn't know that Warframe had an issue with the auto-update-in-rest-mode. If it still does my bad & sorry for the helpful tip. I'll check this out tomorrow cuz once I go to bed tonight I'm going to put mine into rest mode

I believe it is because you need to be In the game first, then the game tell you there is an update and give you 15 mins before the game auto update itself. The only thing close to what you say is to be in the game, then update in rest mode. That is what i do always, and it works, i do not know how fast, but it does not take a long time to update. Of course it depent on you download speed, but some times the servers are full.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Drew mentioned during PS4@4 a couple weeks ago that players would be given a week to get their frankenkitties before they'd be hotfixed out.

Ah that's awesome, thanks 

42 minutes ago, (PS4)xxDJxDAVExx said:

We gotta be in the final hours.......

Don't expect the update before noon, and it could be as late as 2 or 3pm EST.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Ghostbusters2025 said:

Anyone that gets this update & future updates try to have your PS4 on rest mode the night before so it can download it. So when you guys get back on its already completed.

Thanks DE & DE Drew 

It doesn't matter. Ever since some update many months ago, Warframe doesn't download in rest mode anymore. We brought this up to Drew a long while back, and he acknowledged it, but I don't believe it was ever understood clearly. Something was changed in the app launcher, because it used to work like all of my other games. But as it stands, my PS4 has to be powered on for the update to even be recognized, and THEN I still have to wait for the download to initialize for 15 minutes before it actually downloads, which takes even less time than that on my connection. It's all strange.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

Don't expect the update before noon, and it could be as late as 2 or 3pm EST.

I wouldn't expect anything less.  Usually when I got updates for other games on PS4, It was around 10 or 11 am PST...

39 minutes ago, (PS4)crimsonpaliden said:

what time will the update drop ?

Still nothing EEST time , give it some time, i believe it will drop by noun, i hope so at least.