[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

54 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

@[DE]DrewWill the update include TENNOGEN ???

That's more a matter of finalizing permissions... once we have the red tape dealt with, we might be able to pull some wizardry to list them in the market immediately.  

• Upvote 9

If syndicate mission points will decrease then Remove Syndicate Marks and allows us to scraifice more items to earn more syndicate point based on how many primed parts, etc..

For example- Based on value of Primed Part plus the credits offer to scarifice for 1,000 syndicate points, 2,000, 4,000 so on... Maybe it's another way to grind. But knowing we can rank up syndicate point faster to continue to buy relics from a syndicate if they do sell the relics.. Looking for the syndicate marks old so why implement a new way since we all getting new way to the Warframe.

(Pray the Gods (Sony) Approved DE cert. Fast and the Oh Powerful DE release Spectors of Rail at early time and date... ??????????????

36 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Friday isn't going to happen...

I mean, today is Wednesday and it is only in development. Even if they were able to somehow submit it to cert tomorrow morning; Sony and Microsoft usually have a turn around of 3-5 days...and that isn't counting weekends. So, best we can hope for is cert tomorrow and then deployment by Tuesday of next week...and that is only if every little thing goes just perfect. Realistically I would say next Friday or even the Monday after...

I am not saying all this to be a downer, I just don't want everyone to have false hope about the update coming this week.

I could only dream. And people have miracles. Maybe DE be like BOOM surprize consoles enjoy the Spectors of Rail like it's totally here players .. Holla... ?????

38 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Friday isn't going to happen...

I mean, today is Wednesday and it is only in development. Even if they were able to somehow submit it to cert tomorrow morning; Sony and Microsoft usually have a turn around of 3-5 days...and that isn't counting weekends. So, best we can hope for is cert tomorrow and then deployment by Tuesday of next week...and that is only if every little thing goes just perfect. Realistically I would say next Friday or even the Monday after...

I am not saying all this to be a downer, I just don't want everyone to have false hope about the update coming this week.

guess I am going to have to spend my 50% discount on something else D: 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxK1llingD3ath said:

guess I am going to have to spend my 50% discount on something else D: 

Funny thing is I had the same exact problem. I ended up buying a booster. You may as well farm while you wait :) 

That or you could buy a color pallet; as they say that fashion frame is the true endgame :)

10 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Will this include the reinforcement tomorrow?

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Nice news,my plat is ready,thanks for the news

Your plat is ready? From that I can only assume you are going to buy a cat.

3 hours ago, (PS4)HighlyDread said:

question do you lose your planets or no?

and what would happen to our void keys?

i have too many t1 captures and i dont wanna craft 23 dragon keys

You won't lose access to any planets.  If you don't have  all of the planets currently, you will need to complete junction nodes to get there.

Your void keys will be converted into relics.  There is no need to worry about that.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)greensmaragd said:

i dont want the new void system, All are hyped, but the true Story is, all players will cry ... 

Literally every PC player I know likes the new system far better than the old. There's just a learning curve to it, that's all. It's significantly less farming at the end of the day, which is exactly what we all wanted. Please remain calm and hold all judgment for when you actually play.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Not like this.

Theres still more bug fixes needed.

2 hours ago, (PS4)eximago said:

Literally every PC player I know likes the new system far better than the old. There's just a learning curve to it, that's all. It's significantly less farming at the end of the day, which is exactly what we all wanted. Please remain calm and hold all judgment for when you actually play.

Lies.

Already tried the pc version and it was a fail with so many bugs .

Did you miss the sotr feedback threads where the majority of the pc players are unhappy .

Edited by (PS4)aiptekfanboy
Forgot to mention the bugs that made me delete the pc version

2 hours ago, (PS4)greensmaragd said:

i dont want the new void system, All are hyped, but the true Story is, all players will cry ... 

Already tried the pc version as a new player and after a week with so many bugs i deleted the pc version 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Lies.

Did you miss the sotr feedback threads where the majority of the pc players are unhappy .

People who whine are always the loudest, and it isn't necessarily representative of the community at large. Everyone I've actually spoken with are happy.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

People who whine are always the loudest, and it isn't necessarily representative of the community at large. Everyone I've actually spoken with are happy.

Soooo you have no clue despite it being a free download on pc.

I rather try something myself and decide for myself instead of depending on the word of someone else .

The de  whiteknight is strong in you.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Soooo you have no clue despite it being a free download on pc.

I rather try something myself and decide for myself instead of depending on the word of someone else .

The de  whiteknight is strong in you.

I do have the PC version, but I haven't played it much because I don't see any point in starting over, nor do I have the time to get that account to a place where I can try out every new system they introduce. The experienced PC players I know, whom I trust more than the people who consistently cry every single time DE changes something, weren't upset and were far more pleased with the new void farming system than, say, the changes to Archwing. Having played this game since U11, I have seen that players create monstrous threads full of whining every single time DE makes a major system change, and I've never felt that it was deserved when I've been able to see the changes myself. It happened with melee 2.0, with movement 2.0, and literally every single other thing that has seen change and months or years after the fact, no one would willingly go back. People are incapable of understanding the difference between a bad change and simple growing pains and a learning curve. Void fatigue is a real problem with this game and they are tackling it with these changes, and have already made adjustments since its initial debut after receiving all that feedback. Dismissing me as a "white knight" doesn't make you anymore justified for having a terrible attitude, and deleting your PC version over bugs is an entirely separate matter. You can't make every one happy and I fully understand that.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

I do have the PC version, but I haven't played it much because I don't see any point in starting over, nor do I have the time to get that account to a place where I can try out every new system they introduce. The experienced PC players I know, whom I trust more than the people who consistently cry every single time DE changes something, weren't upset and were far more pleased with the new void farming system than, say, the changes to Archwing. Having played this game since U11, I have seen that players create monstrous threads full of whining every single time DE makes a major system change, and I've never felt that it was deserved when I've been able to see the changes myself. It happened with melee 2.0, with movement 2.0, and literally every single other thing that has seen change and months or years after the fact, no one would willingly go back. People are incapable of understanding the difference between a bad change and simple growing pains and a learning curve. Void fatigue is a real problem with this game and they are tackling it with these changes, and have already made adjustments since its initial debut after receiving all that feedback. Dismissing me as a "white knight" doesn't make you anymore justified for having a terrible attitude, and deleting your PC version over bugs is an entirely separate matter. You can't make every one happy and I fully understand that.

So those pc players you know were happy over version 1 rail conflicts being deleted instead of being fixed? Those same pc players you know were also happy over version two rail conflicts being deleted instead of being fixed ? Thus at one stroke dojos , clan and alliance vaults were made useless.

Instead of de fixing rail conflicts bugs and providing taxation balance fixes they deleted game mode.

The pc players i know are never happy over game mode deletion instead of fixes.

And this ''update'' 13 hotfixes and still more bugs so no praise from me or anyone i know .

Focus fixes? Nothing, fixes to reduce grind? Nah more grind now with lowered credits earning , less xp earning , less syndicate standing earning , less prime parts earning , 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

So those pc players you know were happy over version 1 rail conflicts being deleted instead of being fixed? Those same pc players you know were also happy over version two rail conflicts being deleted instead of being fixed ? Thus at one stroke dojos , clan and alliance vaults were made useless.

Instead of de fixing rail conflicts bugs and providing taxation balance fixes they deleted game mode.

The pc players i know are never happy over game mode deletion instead of fixes.

And this ''update'' 13 hotfixes and still more bugs so no praise from me or anyone i know .

Focus fixes? Nothing, fixes to reduce grind? Nah more grind now with lowered credits earning , less xp earning , less syndicate standing earning , less prime parts earning , 

Dark Sectors were a disaster full of exploitation. They had no choice but to stop the bleeding and regroup, and they are working on a new system to replace it. It's taken awhile, but you'd have been whining with the rushed version anyway. From recent statements from Steve, it looks like they've finally settled on a direction to take it, and he's confirmed that it will bring back importance to clans and alliances, but I guess you can have an awful attitude about that too, since salt is all you're capable of tasting.

Those previously mentioned players would make completely different arguments about how easy it is to farm for void parts now. It might not be as direct, but there's now a system in place to allow you to make the harder parts easier to obtain instead of running 40+ minute survivals countless times a day to no avail, and you have a better understanding of your odds, but hey, if feeling vilified is why you can get out of bed every morning, have at it.

Idea: delete your PS4 version too since the game is so terrible.

• Upvote 2

Btw are we getting the holster customization with this update?

Also..... are we going to get the chance to make Kubrow-Kavat monstrosities like in PC? (The mini glitch)

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost