[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Wait, is SOTR coming today?

Yep, in one to three more hours.

Don't look at the clock, it just makes time move more slowly.

1 hour ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

the comic part of all this writing here is that even if we have the update we must wait for the download lolololol...so people calm down, get a a good tv series and a beer  

Started re-watching the Justice League animated series. Now to just get that beer...

Lol I'm gonna be online before a lot of people as I have 50mbps download & upload speed & yeah I could upgrade to 100+ but no need to 

Its super fast those with super slow Internet I feel ya as I used to have a Whopping 3.5 mbps & it took 2 to 3 days maybe longer to update warframe 

Thank God those days are over I'd recommend not being so cheap & upgrade your Internet speed trust me it's totally worth it..

But rest assured I know how you feel 25gb is gonna be about 3 to 7 day wait it's no fun.. always used to get disconnected as well not since I upgraded back in January 2015 though so I'm happy & promise you it's worth it & I really don't pay that much.

But good luck 

Hope to see you all online soon though 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Lol I'm gonna be online before a lot of people as I have 50mbps download & upload speed & yeah I could upgrade to 100+ but no need to 

Its super fast those with super slow Internet I feel ya as I used to have a Whopping 3.5 mbps & it took 2 to 3 days maybe longer to update warframe 

Thank God those days are over I'd recommend not being so cheap & upgrade your Internet speed trust me it's totally worth it..

But rest assured I know how you feel 25gb is gonna be about 3 to 7 day wait it's no fun.. always used to get disconnected as well not since I upgraded back in January 2015 though so I'm happy & promise you it's worth it & I really don't pay that much.

But good luck 

Hope to see you all online soon though 

Update is 17gb Drew say now

Also R.I.P. Draco you Won't be missed example yesterday I entered into a game where 2 MR 0's & a MR 9 or 10 had I guess taxied them there my oh my did they suck.. taking mk 1 weapons in dreco was comical & a shame needless to say they failed the mission 

Boy I am glad Draco dies today no more noobs power leveling there way in game now they have to advance like the rest of us..

So goodbye Void Keys Goodbye Dreco may you R.I.P.  November  2013 to august 16th 2016..

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Also R.I.P. Draco you Won't be missed example yesterday I entered into a game where 2 MR 0's & a MR 9 or 10 had I guess taxied them there my oh my did they suck.. taking mk 1 weapons in dreco was comical & a shame needless to say they failed the mission 

Boy I am glad Draco dies today no more noobs power leveling there way in game now they have to advance like the rest of us..

So goodbye Void Keys Goodbye Dreco may you R.I.P.  November  2013 to august 16th 2016..

Unfortunately they also nerfed credit farming too if I'm not mistaken.