[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Btw are we getting the holster customization with this update?

Also..... are we going to get the chance to make Kubrow-Kavat monstrosities like in PC? (The mini glitch)

It was confirmed on last dev stream that we will have roughly 2 weeks to make hybrids.

1 minute ago, (PS4)blazinsuby87 said:

It was confirmed on last dev stream that we will have roughly 2 weeks to make hybrids.

................ oh this gonna be fun!

This gonna be goooooood!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

8 hours ago, (PS4)eximago said:

Literally every PC player I know likes the new system far better than the old. There's just a learning curve to it, that's all. It's significantly less farming at the end of the day, which is exactly what we all wanted. Please remain calm and hold all judgment for when you actually play.

This is not true. You see in the Forum and other Sites enaugh Criticism, i test it on Pc, and my 60 Members Clan are Inaktive, since the new System. 

to similarly obtain the object of the void, there endless fight winning . Has been the last remaining step . Also the constant player market is clipped thereby. Since the players have too much platinum and now all the parts are always worthless .
  • Upvote 2

On ‎07‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

What's our window for creating frankenkitties?

Or...since we're getting SotR 13 will we not get a chance to create frankenkitties?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

What's our window for creating frankenkitties?

Or...since we're getting SotR 13 will we not get a chance to create frankenkitties?

Drew said yes on last Tuesday stream... Just for a week til DE fix bug

40 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Drew said yes on last Tuesday stream... Just for a week til DE fix bug

Good news indeed.

Thanks for letting me know, tenno.

On July 27, 2016 at 10:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

I'm stoked for this. I've been spending my time helping new players and some older players trying to get back into the game get ready for this update by explaining some of the changes that are about to take place. They're excited as all hell for this. Everyone on console that I've been talking to is super-pumped for this update to hit. Bottom line, we're all anticipating the coming changes, and all our bodies are ready. 

• Upvote 1

Hope springs eternal....

I just find it kinda funny that we finally get out cutoff date yesterday and PC gets an update today lol.

Edited by (PS4)vamp6x6x6x
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)SorokSedmoj said:

I scared about new Void =(

Don't be.

It's only a timewall increase.

Which shouldn't feel much different than how the grind is now...if you're sort of new to WF.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

31 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Hope springs eternal....

I just find it kinda funny that we finally get out cutoff date yesterday and PC gets an update today lol.

[DE]Drew: Plus or minus few thing, so who knows, maybe we also get todays PC Reinforcement. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

You won't lose access to any planets.  If you don't have  all of the planets currently, you will need to complete junction nodes to get there.

Your void keys will be converted into relics.  There is no need to worry about that.

Lets hope because I think I would rather use that hammer to scan rather then a companion.

Seeing the kind of game-breaking fixes (archwing, trials etc) included on Specters of the Rail: Update 1 for PC, I'm really disappointed that we'll receive at max a hotfix 13.

I would not mind a delay for include such fixes.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Seeing the kind of game-breaking fixes (archwing, trials etc) included on Specters of the Rail: Update 1 for PC, I'm really disappointed that we'll receive at max a hotfix 13.

I would not mind a delay for include such fixes.

I may be with you on trails and the fissure mission changes, but on the Archwing front it isn't like us consoles won't really notice as big as difference as on pc for even the first archwing changes.

1 minute ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I may be with you on trails and the fissure mission changes, but on the Archwing front it isn't like us consoles won't really notice as big as difference as on pc for even the first archwing changes.

OK, let me clarify:

Hotfix 13 (released tuesday on PC) include fissures changes and has the archwing overhaul that pc players hated. -> We should receive this version.

Update 1 (released today, thursday, on PC) revert some archwing changes and fix some breaking issues on trials. -> I want this version.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

OK, let me clarify:

Hotfix 13 (released tuesday on PC) include fissures changes and has the archwing overhaul that pc players hated. -> We should receive this version.

Update 1 (released today, thursday, on PC) revert some archwing changes and fix some breaking issues on trials. -> I want this version.

Fair enough. I was reading and "Fixed failing a Void Fissure Sabotage mission when reaching extraction and choosing your reward with less than 15 seconds left." seems kinda like an important fix.

Also, I want the new hammer.

On 7/27/2016 at 1:17 PM, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

My right hand say "yes, i've waiting some weeks for SotR, wooot !!!"

But my left hand say "when i've see the patch 13 for PC and PC players feedbacks, i'm ready to wait some weeks more for have the best SotR on PS4"

I'm affraid to see than infinite excav or surv can't really being infinite for relics or traces, because it's one of the most important things i want to do on PS4 when the SotR update and 13th patch is live on PS4 :´( so pleased, released some more patchs for PS4 with SotR and with this changes a lot of peoples wants (maybe you loot your relic loot and traces when you have the 10 reactants and you can choose an othe Relic after that... and when you pick up a reactant your allies have a reactant too for have the 10 reactants prerequiste at same time. And for traces if for ex i loot 20 traces my allies got the same ; it's best if you play with friends for ex doing 1000 Traces for have 10 Radiants relics after that and directly doing this 10 Radiants relics with your friends i think :)

Holy run on-sentence Batman! Many English teachers are weeping after reading that mess.