[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

On 27.07.2016 at 4:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

soooo when is update?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

Holy run on-sentence Batman! Many English teachers are weeping after reading that mess.

English isn't my mother language but i think DE can understand me.

Et si ça ne te plait pas, vas voir ailleurs gamin, car aborder ce genre de choses s'avère hors de propos, irrespectueux, et même hors-sujet ;)

• Upvote 1

Main complaints that I've seen that would bother me are 

1) Bugged Vors prize requirement for a junction if you've skipped it.

2) Mutalist alad v and golem on Eris being reverted to not completed and being impossible to complete.

3) Junctions in general being impossible to complete. 

Are these 3 fixed? That's main thing I want to know.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Your plat is ready? From that I can only assume you are going to buy a cat.

Maybe yes,and?My plat,me mr21

52 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Maybe yes,and?My plat,me mr21

Lol, you don't have to sound defensive. I am most likely going to buy a cat also. I was just killing the cat sort of speak :)

Hope DE do release Spectors of Rail this Friday (7,27,2016).

With new update coming will Baro's stay longer since this may be his last chance before new update comes out?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ghost000051 said:

hell yes! buuuuuuuuut can we get titania aswell at same time.......... Do it do it do it!

Not how it works sadly. You should have seen how long we waited to get Inaros...

1 minute ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Not how it works sadly. You should have seen how long we waited to get Inaros...

hopefully its under 4 weeks............

2 hours ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

Holy run on-sentence Batman! Many English teachers are weeping after reading that mess.

Holy ignorant off topic attempt at being funny Batman!  Many nations, scholars, anthropologists and just open minded/well traveled people are weeping after reading this mess.  Even aliens would know of many countries and languages after quick observation. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

English isn't my mother language but i think DE can understand me.

Et si ça ne te plait pas, vas voir ailleurs gamin, car aborder ce genre de choses s'avère hors de propos, irrespectueux, et même hors-sujet ;)

Well said. :thumbup: 

Whenever I see irrelevant instigated insults like that, makes me wonder if it is mainly suburban sheltered kids in US who don't know much about the world outside their house. And better off ignored since they went out of their way to go Off-topic in a update related thread from admins (even more so if dealing with racists).  I am american, but myself and family are not monolingual like many trolls seeking attention and epeen are with their snarky attempts, or meme spam junk. (region tab is tumorous some days) 

Anyway thanks Drew. FINALLY.  Been waiting for some word on this update. Lunaro got boring fast. Not my cup o tea :smile:

Lunaro made me like... 

f806766.gif

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises
KIRBY
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DraGoNfLyAlOnE said:

We want Update 19 Now and Nekros Prime!!!!

We're on U19.   it's split into 3 parts remember?  Lunaro is 1/3.  SOTR is 2/3.   And The War Within is 3/3. 

• Upvote 2

On 27 juillet 2016 at 9:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Will he DE drew will notify for certification 

• Upvote 2

I am so excited that I purchase platinum of the sale and bought my checking account into negative. I can live not eating for two weeks til I get money.

love warframe

So hype that I want to wait up in morning with good news of Specters of Rail...

• Upvote 1

please release the update without all the problems it had on pc...i play wf on pc too so i know how the update was :D keep on the good work DE ! supporting you 100 %

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

One last question, are we going to have the melee holster customizations soon?

You can safely assume anything in the PC build up to hotfix 13 will be included with the exception of tennogen. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)DraGoNfLyAlOnE said:

We want Update 19 Now and Nekros Prime!!!!

Just understand that those are two separate things.

Chances are good that Nekros Prime won't arrive until a week or two after consoles get SotR.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Lol, you don't have to sound defensive. I am most likely going to buy a cat also. I was just killing the cat sort of speak :)

Relax man,warframe is a game,i dont fight

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Relax man,warframe is a game,i dont fight

It's good that you don't as it is just a game and what people spend their money on is their own business. I also understand why you sounded defensive, so don't worry about it. Plus, we are both on ps4 and we can't have people on the came console fighting one another if we are going to win this was lol...About the war I simply couldn't think of anything to say...

• Upvote 2