Jump to content

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]


Recommended Posts

On 27.07.2016 at 4:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

soooo when is update?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

Holy run on-sentence Batman! Many English teachers are weeping after reading that mess.

English isn't my mother language but i think DE can understand me.

Et si ça ne te plait pas, vas voir ailleurs gamin, car aborder ce genre de choses s'avère hors de propos, irrespectueux, et même hors-sujet ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Main complaints that I've seen that would bother me are 

1) Bugged Vors prize requirement for a junction if you've skipped it.

2) Mutalist alad v and golem on Eris being reverted to not completed and being impossible to complete.

3) Junctions in general being impossible to complete. 

Are these 3 fixed? That's main thing I want to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)RedChili69 said:

Holy run on-sentence Batman! Many English teachers are weeping after reading that mess.

Holy ignorant off topic attempt at being funny Batman!  Many nations, scholars, anthropologists and just open minded/well traveled people are weeping after reading this mess.  Even aliens would know of many countries and languages after quick observation. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

English isn't my mother language but i think DE can understand me.

Et si ça ne te plait pas, vas voir ailleurs gamin, car aborder ce genre de choses s'avère hors de propos, irrespectueux, et même hors-sujet ;)

Well said. :thumbup: 

Whenever I see irrelevant instigated insults like that, makes me wonder if it is mainly suburban sheltered kids in US who don't know much about the world outside their house. And better off ignored since they went out of their way to go Off-topic in a update related thread from admins (even more so if dealing with racists).  I am american, but myself and family are not monolingual like many trolls seeking attention and epeen are with their snarky attempts, or meme spam junk. (region tab is tumorous some days) 

Anyway thanks Drew. FINALLY.  Been waiting for some word on this update. Lunaro got boring fast. Not my cup o tea :smile:

Lunaro made me like... 

f806766.gif

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises
KIRBY
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27 juillet 2016 at 9:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Will he DE drew will notify for certification 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Relax man,warframe is a game,i dont fight

It's good that you don't as it is just a game and what people spend their money on is their own business. I also understand why you sounded defensive, so don't worry about it. Plus, we are both on ps4 and we can't have people on the came console fighting one another if we are going to win this was lol...About the war I simply couldn't think of anything to say...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...