[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

2 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

It's good that you don't as it is just a game and what people spend their money on is their own business. I also understand why you sounded defensive, so don't worry about it. Plus, we are both on ps4 and we can't have people on the came console fighting one another if we are going to win this was lol...About the war I simply couldn't think of anything to say...

In brasil say God bless you brother.(not a joke).

On July 27, 2016 at 8:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

do you think we will get SotR 1.1 as well?

Adding to my previous questions, how are you going to handle ordis transmissions in completed memory fragments in codex? Because on pc it's mouse cursor. Or it will be broken for years, like item descriptions in inventory? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those have been broken on console for over a year now.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Adding to my previous questions, how are you going to handle ordis transmissions in completed memory fragments in codex? Because on pc it's mouse cursor. Or it will be broken for years, like item descriptions in inventory? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those have been broken on console for over a year now.

Broken like the emoji menu in chat

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Hammer-Head_1 said:

-Snip-

If you can't accommodate to change, good or bad, you don't belong here. Adapt or find another game. The Void is exhausting. I am so looking forward to this. I always embrace everything DE creates.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

If you can't accommodate to change, good or bad, you don't belong here. Adapt or find another game. The Void is exhausting. I am so looking forward to this. I always embrace everything DE creates.

Even the bugs?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Lol so you don't like to 'grind' if you fell the void exhausting. The new relic system is even more grindy.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, (PS4)AwsomeBeast said:

Lol so you don't like to 'grind' if you fell the void exhausting. The new relic system is even more grindy.

I don't particularly worry about that. I buy every Prime Access that comes out, so I'm not too worried on the "grind". But it is a new system, new mechanics and different tilesets, plus many more additions that I am really excited about. :) 

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Even the bugs?

Those are errors, mistakes. They work really hard and they try to fix as much as possible as soon as possible. They're human, not machines for God's sake. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)AwsomeBeast said:

Incorrect.  Wait to actually start playing it for yourself once its out on consoles before passing final judgement.   And welcome to the forum with your very 1st post. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Broken like the emoji menu in chat

You're doing it wrong then. Take advantage of the PS4 predictive entry (enabled by default for most language), remember which smileys you use most, and simply type a colon which is " : ".  You'll see a whole listing pop. narrow it down with each letter typed.  And after enough use, just typing ":" brings up your most used emojis anyway.  

I don't even look at the emoji list at all, just start with a colon, then pick, or add 1 or 2 letters to narrow it.  like :s  etc.  Use L2+triangle to switch back to alphabet keyboard so all the suggestions appear.  

pics help. 

c3f05a35e2.jpg

And click the downward arrow on the right side to see more.  c3f0634cb3.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Incorrect.  Wait to actually start playing it for yourself once its out on consoles before passing final judgement.   And welcome to the forum with your very 1st post. 

You're doing it wrong then. Take advantage of the PS4 predictive entry (enabled by default for most language), remember which smileys you use most, and simply type a colon which is " : ".  You'll see a whole listing pop. narrow it down with each letter typed.  And after enough use, just typing ":" brings up your most used emojis anyway.  

I don't even look at the emoji list at all, just start with a colon, then pick, or add 1 or 2 letters to narrow it.  like :s  etc.  Use L2+triangle to switch back to alphabet keyboard so all the suggestions appear.  

pics help. 

c3f05a35e2.jpg

And click the downward arrow on the right side to see more.  c3f0634cb3.jpg

On PC, the emoji menu puts the emoji into the chat bar, not just for examples

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

True, it's broken on ps4, but emoji still can be used. Unlike inventory descriptions that are completely broken. Go any try to find and read nitain extract description. You can't, it's broken in every menu on ps4. 

That's why I'm worried about fragments. It might seem stupid to even think that they'll just port it and make it impossible to listen to Ordis transmission on consoles, but they already made unreadable inventory and refuse to fix it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Yes such 1st world problems.  what a hassle. Takes me years to type on ps4.  I'm sorry emojis bothered you that much. Move on. 

On 7/27/2016 at 6:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

how long will it take 2 days 5 days 70 days etc?

On 30/07/2016 at 11:59 AM, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Yes such 1st world problems.  what a hassle. Takes me years to type on ps4.  I'm sorry emojis bothered you that much. Move on. 

Emoji example is a problem that has no reason to exist. The interface is there, lots of controller buttons unused.

On 2016-07-27 at 5:15 PM, (PS4)eximago said:

Nope. Hopefully they'll work something out so we can get it eventually. I'm hoping that whatever Bethesda worked out in order to allow mods in console versions of Fallout 4 and the forthcoming Skyrim remaster will set a precedent that might expedite the process. Of course, they're not perfect parallels, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

If you mean stealing modder's content without asking and putting them on consoles without verifying it it works properly or causes issues "a precedent" to follow... I guess. I'd rather have DE take their time and respect their community in that regards, plus giving credit and compensentations to them.

• Upvote 2

On 7/27/2016 at 9:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

This whole situation of waiting a month after pc has got the update I am not really feeling it no more I like warframe but its starting to be like call of duty more and more and now its to the I am just about done with this game im literally tired of playing lacrosse (Lunaro) I am Mr21 i have every gun just about every non event specific guns. it to the point there sorties will even go a month ahead. Maybe its just me who feels this way and maybe it does matter much to DE that I feel this way. Even when we do get the new content a month later i know what to expect and the content doesn't feel new because I couldn't help but watch way to many pc players play and explore content and I don't feel surprised by it anymore. I will just leave this here doubt you see it but I am about done

• Upvote 1

We have to wait for our build, plain and simple. PC gets it, its bugged, by the time we get it DE has fixed most if not all the bugs. Not every game is perfect, even the ones we pay the most for. They do the best they can and we should accept it for what it is, a free to play game. Remember Assassins Creed Unity at launch? Or maybe skyrim, when it was unplayable after a reaching a certain level before they patched it. These are huge studios with big issues, DE is half the size and when we get an update its not perfect, but damn close. So be happy. Has for the changes, not everyone is going to like them, but you can't please everyone. Its going to change, its going to evolve. That's how it works, especially with a game that's always live. Offer ideas, constructive criticism, don't hate on the dev's for doing what they think is best. Warframe is still a work in progress. And for those that still think its pay to win, download Blacklight and see what its really like. Stop nagging or stop playing. Plain and simple. Every time we get an update its the same thing. I'm happy with this game, if your not, then bye bye.

• Upvote 2