Jump to content
[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

We have to wait for our build, plain and simple. PC gets it, its bugged, by the time we get it DE has fixed most if not all the bugs. Not every game is perfect, even the ones we pay the most for. They do the best they can and we should accept it for what it is, a free to play game. Remember Assassins Creed Unity at launch? Or maybe skyrim, when it was unplayable after a reaching a certain level before they patched it. These are huge studios with big issues, DE is half the size and when we get an update its not perfect, but damn close. So be happy. Has for the changes, not everyone is going to like them, but you can't please everyone. Its going to change, its going to evolve. That's how it works, especially with a game that's always live. Offer ideas, constructive criticism, don't hate on the dev's for doing what they think is best. Warframe is still a work in progress. And for those that still think its pay to win, download Blacklight and see what its really like. Stop nagging or stop playing. Plain and simple. Every time we get an update its the same thing. I'm happy with this game, if your not, then bye bye.

id pay for this game i would pay 60$ for this game its not that im mr21 i have everything im wanting new content and im watching pc players with it and they enjoy it in its entirety with the bugs i dont mind the bugs if it means i have new content it felt like this for i dont know how long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we get Spectors of rail like first week of August. I'm bored and no new alerts with no new rewards. I finally made it to mastery rank 21. Wish DE would have gave us a major event for the weekend to keep us busy.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Hope we get Spectors of rail like first week of August. I'm bored and no new alerts with no new rewards. I finally made it to mastery rank 21. Wish DE would have gave us a major event for the weekend to keep us busy.

 

Yeah dude not many veterans play anymore unfortunately as its to repetitive and slow with updates now. I used to play warframe religiously but now I just log in and out each day. Loved it but now find very boring! Neverwinter will keep me going till next update comes out! Hopefully that drops before 2017! 

 

Edited by (PS4)ImLikeAEvilNinja
Wrong spelling
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im somewhat of a veteran and the reason people dont play anymore is because if your like me you have finished nearly everything in the game and have nothing really to do. they need to add something to do that is very fun and good for people like me. p.s. sorties i can see are like that but i do my sortie everyday and then i have nothing to do but sell things

Edited by (PS4)FireNiko100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)ImLikeAEvilNinja said:

Yeah dude not many veterans play anymore unfortunately as its to repetitive and slow with updates now. I used to play warframe religiously but now I just log in and out each day. Loved it but now find very boring! Neverwinter will keep me going till next update comes out! Hopefully that drops before 2017! 

 

Is  Neverwinter any good? I have seen a few people on my friends list playing it.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)MechAArmA said:

It seems that update will anounce the decline of the game , with that void uninterest anymore i think ill slow down Warframe .

That of course is your choice as a lot of games and dlc for games(*coughs* Destiny), but I recommend you give the new void a real play for yourself before you decide. I will be interested to know what people on console think once they actually play it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

 

That of course is your choice as a lot of games and dlc for games(*coughs* Destiny), but I recommend you give the new void a real play for yourself before you decide. I will be interested to know what people on console think once they actually play it :)

I mean , the Void was a part of story for me and a pillar into the credibility of what keep me on the game , now it's gone , those tears and breachs are unfiting with my conception of the thing , i think i won't be the only one to think that but we'll see how the game will be , in my opinion they should have changed the void by adding tons of rooms and new units , with mini boss .. But let's see the community's reaction in couple of months , i think the players will get bored of this slowly until many great game comes out , like FFXV , RDR2 and many great others , i am giving to this game couple of months until it start really declining .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2016 at 5:05 AM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

You can safely assume anything in the PC build up to hotfix 13 will be included with the exception of tennogen. 

depends on of they can work out the thing in time<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)MechAArmA said:

I mean , the Void was a part of story for me and a pillar into the credibility of what keep me on the game , now it's gone , those tears and breachs are unfiting with my conception of the thing , i think i won't be the only one to think that but we'll see how the game will be , in my opinion they should have changed the void by adding tons of rooms and new units , with mini boss .. But let's see the community's reaction in couple of months , i think the players will get bored of this slowly until many great game comes out , like FFXV , RDR2 and many great others , i am giving to this game couple of months until it start really declining .

The Void is not gone... it's different.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Monday -August 1, 2016 is the day DE release Spectors of Rail.

love warframe but no new alerts with no new rewards. Just the same thing credits credits only or invasion infested play three times to get the reward. Hope Spectors of Rail have better newer alerts cause  this weekend was boring I felt dragging on to play warframe hoping something new was added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Hope Monday -August 1, 2016 is the day DE release Spectors of Rail.

love warframe but no new alerts with no new rewards. Just the same thing credits credits only or invasion infested play three times to get the reward. Hope Spectors of Rail have better newer alerts cause  this weekend was boring I felt dragging on to play warframe hoping something new was added.

i would say since there has been no update to this thread, it would be better to speculate for it to release after the first week, before the third. again speculate around that time frame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Hope Monday -August 1, 2016 is the day DE release Spectors of Rail.

love warframe but no new alerts with no new rewards. Just the same thing credits credits only or invasion infested play three times to get the reward. Hope Spectors of Rail have better newer alerts cause  this weekend was boring I felt dragging on to play warframe hoping something new was added.

The build is not even in cert so we have to wait until 2nd week of august at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get why people keep on complaining about every single change no matter how small it is... it's an Online game, Online games are bound to change in order to expand so you just adapt and master it (it's part of the fun) good thing DE aren't considering Bungie's playerbase treatment... nobody deserves cancer...!

Regardless,  MAH BODY IS READY FOR DEM RELICS!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2016 at 4:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

PS4 Tenno, 

We're getting very close to cutting a build for Specters of the Rail! Hotfix 13 is essentially what we're looking at (plus or minus a few things), so you'll be getting all the latest changes when Void 2.0 hits consoles. Specters of the Rail also includes the massive Solar Map rework, Archwing overhaul, Market overhaul, Kavats, and a lot more! 

I'll keep this thread updated with new information as we make progress. 

Please use time stamps like mag, just so we know how long since last update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Is  Neverwinter any good? I have seen a few people on my friends list playing it.

That of course is your choice as a lot of games and dlc for games(*coughs* Destiny), but I recommend you give the new void a real play for yourself before you decide. I will be interested to know what people on console think once they actually play it :)

Neverwinter is great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (PS4)MechAArmA said:

I mean , the Void was a part of story for me and a pillar into the credibility of what keep me on the game , now it's gone , those tears and breachs are unfiting with my conception of the thing , i think i won't be the only one to think that but we'll see how the game will be , in my opinion they should have changed the void by adding tons of rooms and new units , with mini boss .. But let's see the community's reaction in couple of months , i think the players will get bored of this slowly until many great game comes out , like FFXV , RDR2 and many great others , i am giving to this game couple of months until it start really declining .

Yes unfortunately game as become like a chore and very boring and repetitive with boring little events to keep us occupied while we wait 3 months for a new build to keep us busy for 3 days tiill it's back to same repetitive bs. Really hope new update pulls me back to warframe cause I've lost all interest in it! Even left my clan today that I poured endless hours into to join a moon clan in hope of resurrecting my interest in warframe! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys we really don't know a build may have ready been submitted? Remember the last few updates they informed us like Monday or Tuesday that a build was submitted late on a Friday night.

 

So it's very possible they submitted it but won't hear about it till tomorrow if it was since DE is closed due to Holiday today.. 

 

So look for a possible status update tomorrow.. have a great day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Guys we really don't know a build may have ready been submitted? Remember the last few updates they informed us like Monday or Tuesday that a build was submitted late on a Friday night.

 

So it's very possible they submitted it but won't hear about it till tomorrow if it was since DE is closed due to Holiday today.. 

 

So look for a possible status update tomorrow.. have a great day 

I only ask because Drew mentioned the possibility of DE trying to slip SotR U1 into our next build during PS@4 last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

Lol how much longer

It hasn't even been submitted to cert yet (I feel the OP would've been changed over the weekend if it had been submitted).  After its been submitted to cert then it takes three to five business days to pass cert.  And then DE picks a day to give it to us.  So if DE submits it to cert tomorrow (because today is Canadian holiday) then we might get it Friday at the earliest, with Tuesday the 9th being more likely.  But that's if it's submitted tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...