PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I am looking forward for this Spectors of Rail. Hope DE add new rewards with Alerts and invasion missions. 

I wish DE come back to work on Tuesday and first thing at 9am is give us update status 

alert and invasion rewards will remain the same in the update.

one thing im curious about is the key conversion is it 1:1 or not the only thing i heard in relation to this from pc was a glitch that didn't award certain relics but that should be in our build to avoid it but nothing on what the conversion rate was.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)VenuxCore5 said:

Is there ever going to be an option to keep the older navigation style, because the newer one doesn't seem too console-friendly. 

Other then that, LET'S GO!!

This newer version is much more similar to the original, which worked fine on consoles if you weren't around at the time. This will be far more sensible and easy to navigate, and just plain cooler looking.

3 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Which day is that? Or which day you think? Hope it's not August 9 cause of another game releasing that day which is stupid.

There's been a few times when a highly anticipated game was being released and they dropped an update. Here's my prediction, tomorrow (tuesday) update sent to cert, next Tuesday it drops. If it doesn't ill be surprised. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

There's been a few times when a highly anticipated game was being released and they dropped an update. Here's my prediction, tomorrow (tuesday) update sent to cert, next Tuesday it drops. If it doesn't ill be surprised. 

I Hope ?

The prime parts will be a lot easier to farm now because of the new relics system which in my opinion was a brilliant idea. But the bad thing about this is that the trading prices will go down quite a bit so for example Ash Prime Set from 140 plat currently will cost 70 plat when the update hits.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)manuaresick21 said:

The prime parts will be a lot easier to farm now because of the new relics system which in my opinion was a brilliant idea. But the bad thing about this is that the trading prices will go down quite a bit so for example Ash Prime Set from 140 plat currently will cost 70 plat when the update hits.

That is not necessary true, we dont really know much about how it will impact on the trade market. Im sure some parts prices will be down but DE is not fool (I think lol) and there will be rare relics and that will maintain some prices, i hope

45 minutes ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

PS4 player market is the weirdest thing! I think the new void system won't change a thing.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a reference price table and classic offer demand doesn't really work.

I get offers from "serious buyers" of 30pl for my Vectis Set!

No, it's not weird, the problem is that ps4 don't have discounts directly on platinum like pc.

Normally, the price on ps4 is 1/2 or even 1/3 compared to pc, so, just don't try to use warframe.market price as base.

Archived