[DE]Drew

PS4: Specters of the Rail Update Status [Deploying August 16th]

I am looking forward for this Spectors of Rail. Hope DE add new rewards with Alerts and invasion missions. 

I wish DE come back to work on Tuesday and first thing at 9am is give us update status 

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I am looking forward for this Spectors of Rail. Hope DE add new rewards with Alerts and invasion missions. 

I wish DE come back to work on Tuesday and first thing at 9am is give us update status 

alert and invasion rewards will remain the same in the update.

one thing im curious about is the key conversion is it 1:1 or not the only thing i heard in relation to this from pc was a glitch that didn't award certain relics but that should be in our build to avoid it but nothing on what the conversion rate was.

Is there ever going to be an option to keep the older navigation style, because the newer one doesn't seem too console-friendly. 

Other then that, LET'S GO!!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)VenuxCore5 said:

Is there ever going to be an option to keep the older navigation style, because the newer one doesn't seem too console-friendly. 

don't worry,  trust

59 minutes ago, (PS4)VenuxCore5 said:

This newer version is much more similar to the original, which worked fine on consoles if you weren't around at the time. This will be far more sensible and easy to navigate, and just plain cooler looking.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

Who wants to bet this update drops the same day No Mans Sky drops.

Which day is that? Or which day you think? Hope it's not August 9 cause of another game releasing that day which is stupid.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

11 minutes ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

Who wants to bet this update drops the same day No Mans Sky drops.

So, at this rate, never?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Which day is that? Or which day you think? Hope it's not August 9 cause of another game releasing that day which is stupid.

No mans sky releases on Aug 9th. Sorry. :(

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

There's been a few times when a highly anticipated game was being released and they dropped an update. Here's my prediction, tomorrow (tuesday) update sent to cert, next Tuesday it drops. If it doesn't ill be surprised. 

• Upvote 1

Haven't played in 60 plus days aside from getting my daily tribute this next update doesn't really fancy my pallet when we will get something to draw in vet players? Slipping away here but nothing to draw my attention in....

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

There's been a few times when a highly anticipated game was being released and they dropped an update. Here's my prediction, tomorrow (tuesday) update sent to cert, next Tuesday it drops. If it doesn't ill be surprised. 

I Hope ?

PC Tenno's had weekend event-

The Stalker’s Acolytes have been spotted in the Origin System. Track them over the weekend and use whatever means possible to take them down!

The prime parts will be a lot easier to farm now because of the new relics system which in my opinion was a brilliant idea. But the bad thing about this is that the trading prices will go down quite a bit so for example Ash Prime Set from 140 plat currently will cost 70 plat when the update hits.

Hope DE surprize us all they already submit cert. to Sony and today is the Spectors of rail update which would be totally awesome but if not then I would be sad and bored.... ??

13 minutes ago, (PS4)manuaresick21 said:

The prime parts will be a lot easier to farm now because of the new relics system which in my opinion was a brilliant idea. But the bad thing about this is that the trading prices will go down quite a bit so for example Ash Prime Set from 140 plat currently will cost 70 plat when the update hits.

That is not necessary true, we dont really know much about how it will impact on the trade market. Im sure some parts prices will be down but DE is not fool (I think lol) and there will be rare relics and that will maintain some prices, i hope

PS4 player market is the weirdest thing! I think the new void system won't change a thing.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a reference price table and classic offer demand doesn't really work.

I get offers from "serious buyers" of 30pl for my Vectis Set!

45 minutes ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

PS4 player market is the weirdest thing! I think the new void system won't change a thing.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a reference price table and classic offer demand doesn't really work.

I get offers from "serious buyers" of 30pl for my Vectis Set!

No, it's not weird, the problem is that ps4 don't have discounts directly on platinum like pc.

Normally, the price on ps4 is 1/2 or even 1/3 compared to pc, so, just don't try to use warframe.market price as base.

Edited by (PS4)tpesconi

Just now, (PS4)tytoalba1 said:

I just saw that ps4 Sotr whet to development on my birthday. Awesome.

Maybe it will go to cert for your next bday :P

But seriously, happy late birthday :)