The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are these new quests really worth the wait?

TheGodofWiFi

10 hours ago, JSharpie said:

There has been no problems with the War Within because it isn't out yet, and SotR was rushed because of TennoCon, they wanted it out before TennoCon for marketing, I don't blame them, they apologized and within 2 days the worst bugs were gone, and then QoL stuff was added within 2 weeks. There are 3 sentients, with another one to come with The War Within. Where is your proof of Second Dream content being cut? Because it was amazing, so if anything was cut then I didn't notice it. Charge attacks are fine with the exception of glaives. They work as intended and do a ton of damage. Also, the fan-made bosses were put on hold to introduce fan-made frames, and a new parkour system, new damage, new archwing, and a bunch of other stuff.

Just because you don't like something or how a company does something doesn't mean they're doing anything wrong. DE has done good by me as a customer and user of their service. More so than any other company I've had to deal with. Hell, warframe's support has done more for me as a client than my own bank. I'm not going to complain over little things when the over all game is still enjoyable for me.

not sure what your point is here? we can agree to disagree i guess, i have criticisms, you dont? whatevs

DE themselves talked about huge chunks of content that were removed from the 2nd dream quest, ie why there is/was no explanation for the Lotus being onboard the ship, and a few other things [remember that concept art for her huge 'chair', yep that was all supposed to be in, but it got cut, the quest was 'planned' to be about twice as big as the version that we got, but a lot got left on the cutting room floor so-to-speak]

you cannot say that there are no problems with the WW since you arent there at DE in the trenches, but i personally cannot imagine there NOT being problems as indicated by the numerous delays 

bottom line, if u r happy then thats fine for you, but others have criticisms and some of those are valid as well ; we wouldnt be on here if we didnt care about the game

Thee is no other content to keep players waiting and still playing. Few gimmicky cash grab updates or mechanics changes are not enough. If they were to drop quests/lore and such -  i wouldn't even bother playing casually.