The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haha Toxic Crawlers On Infested Defense!

mindlessframe

Apparently I am the only one that comes equipped to defense missions... 252 kills, 153 melee... my melee kills alone was more than the rest of my team got as kills combined. Then again, an Orthos with Orokin Catalyst and Melee Channel is insanely OP vs infested, especially when you don't have to deal with any ancients besides the Toxic Ancient.

Apparently I am the only one that comes equipped to defense missions... 252 kills, 153 melee... my melee kills alone was more than the rest of my team got as kills combined. Then again, an Orthos with Orokin Catalyst and Melee Channel is insanely OP vs infested, especially when you don't have to deal with any ancients besides the Toxic Ancient.

OMGOMGOMGOMG ZOMG Can I be ur frend?? Hm? Can I can I???

The crawlers were brilliant, I was apparently the only person in my party with rush on when I was doing the mission, so I pretty much got free reign to run around like a madman at the end of every wave seeing how quickly I could mop the buggers up.

I think Infested Defense was dumbed down a ton for this event.

There were more crawlers than Ancients, we had 5 minutes to grab all the mods on wave 15 and even then I started kiting the last crawler around until someone in my group said KILL IT FFS.

One extreme to the other, 20 waves of Grineer on a rarely tested map, 15 waves of slower than molasses in January Infested on what is probably the most played defense map in the game.

I was falling asleep it was that boring.

I honestly don't see point of crawlers in the game. ( mostly defense mode ). Slow, boring, feels like they were forced into the game.

You have to force them ...at their speed they would have never made it in on their own! :)

Edited by 9volt