Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction

JohnnyQuantum

One of the requirements for the Sedna junction is 'Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua'.

I had no idea what this meant until I used the power of Google to find out that they are random events that can spawn on the Moon (nothing in-game gave me any clue). If this is the case, then in my opinion it is an unreasonable requirement and bad game design - can we please have something that is not based on chance?

My 2 cents worth - the more I play post Specters of the rail, the more I'm liking the old start chart and void!

Until they get every piece of information into the game, be sure to ask around in chat in-game.  all the patch notes are available (good reading), again not in game, but the information is out there.  That said DE is working on the new player experience, and this is another item to add to the list.

53 minutes ago, JohnnyQuantum said:

One of the requirements for the Sedna junction is 'Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua'.

I had no idea what this meant until I used the power of Google to find out that they are random events that can spawn on the Moon (nothing in-game gave me any clue). If this is the case, then in my opinion it is an unreasonable requirement and bad game design - can we please have something that is not based on chance?

My 2 cents worth - the more I play post Specters of the rail, the more I'm liking the old start chart and void!

To unlock Lua you need to finish the Second Dream. And during the Second Dream you recieve one of these mods and you make one of these challenges. And they don't have spawn chance. At least one challenge always spawn in any mission on Lua. You only need to clear the challenge to recieve the mod.

1 hour ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

To unlock Lua you need to finish the Second Dream. And during the Second Dream you recieve one of these mods and you make one of these challenges. And they don't have spawn chance. At least one challenge always spawn in any mission on Lua. You only need to clear the challenge to recieve the mod.

Ok thanks. I have already done the quest and have access to Lua. But as this was before the recent update, it is not being counted to the junction requirement.

I'm going by what I found on the Internet, and what I found is: 'They randomly spawn on Moon tileset.' and that you have to do three different challenge rooms (to get three different mods) for the junction.

Are you saying that one of the challenges always spawns on Lua missions. Are they marked on the map, or is there some way to find them? So you do the node mission and the challenge room? If you need three different ones, then there is still a element of chance - which I can accepts in drops etc., but not for game progression (unlocking a node).

On 7/27/2016 at 7:53 PM, JohnnyQuantum said:

Ok thanks. I have already done the quest and have access to Lua. But as this was before the recent update, it is not being counted to the junction requirement.

I'm going by what I found on the Internet, and what I found is: 'They randomly spawn on Moon tileset.' and that you have to do three different challenge rooms (to get three different mods) for the junction.

Are you saying that one of the challenges always spawns on Lua missions. Are they marked on the map, or is there some way to find them? So you do the node mission and the challenge room? If you need three different ones, then there is still a element of chance - which I can accepts in drops etc., but not for game progression (unlocking a node).

so when you defeated the puzzle in the quest mission, once it is finished you should have taken care of what happened after. what happened was a whole appeared in the floor in the center of the room. you drop into it and end up in a room with the mod.

• 3 months later...

No clue what is sedna junction and what to do, i hate this stupid googling, why need to complicate game so much with every update, cant start war within and dunno why, its bug or i need to do required sedna junction(i have no clue wtf is this even and why i need this crap, i just playing and everything is done always), with so complicated missions let the game show where to go and what to do, nothing there, need to sit and google hours for few min stuff !

2 minutes ago, drunkpunk222 said:

No clue what is sedna junction and what to do, i hate this stupid googling, why need to complicate game so much with every update, cant start war within and dunno why, its bug or i need to do required sedna junction(i have no clue wtf is this even and why i need this crap, i just playing and everything is done always), with so complicated missions let the game show where to go and what to do, nothing there, need to sit and google hours for few min stuff !

After the Specters of the Rail update, junctions appeared at the points that lead to other planets. Surely you've seen them? No it is not a bug that you have to do the Pluto-Sedna junction. The devs announced that months ahead, they contacted the major youtube streamers to get the word out, and there has been talk on the forums weeks ahead of time. Even if you missed this, the reqs are not too hard.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, FreeLancer-Dragonx said:

So i finished the junction and now what? am i supposed to do something else? (I already did second dream)

You should have The War Within quest available to you.

On 11/14/2016 at 7:41 AM, drunkpunk222 said:

To clear the Pluto to Sedna Junction, you must; defeat Vey Hek once, defeat 10 Sentients (found on Lua) obtain 3 mods from the puzzle rooms (i ran the exterminate, easy peasy because of the puzzle room that sucks energy spawned the most often) and craft a weapon that requires MR5 or higher.  

The reason you want to unlock this Junction is because it is required to be able to unlock The War Within quest, which advances the games lore and unlocks a new, unyet announced ability.

Edited by Noamuth

On 7/27/2016 at 3:31 PM, JohnnyQuantum said:

The puzzle rooms aren't events, they're randomly spawning rooms.  I've been told each map has a chance of up to 3 rooms.

2 hours ago, GhostOfSEA said:

i have finish all the requirement for sedna junction but the junction still lock for no reason and i cant proceed for the war within

When you clicked on the Junction to start the specter fight, are you getting a pop up or just nothing?