Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade ban

(PSN)flakashambaka

Question

So I've seen coupons being sold before and yesterday I finally received one and saw a quick way to make some plat, apparently I was wrong and got suspended from trade chat for doing so, a lot of people had this happen to them, I realize it could be a scam but it also could not be, I asked how long the bad master in region and got answers from an hour to a day, it's been a day already and I am still suspended, I asked again in region thinking one of the 3-4 mods/admins who are on could answer but got no reply. So I'm just wondering how long it lasts.

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)flakashambaka said:

I had seen no warnings or anything saying you couldn't sell a coupon and had seen it multiple times before, trade chat says trade for items only and coupons can be counted as items and not as items since it can't be traded but it is an actual thing you get in game. 

If it doesn't show up as a tradeable item in the trading post then it's not allowed. 

Chat Moderators can kick, hour ban, day ban or week ban. Support can ban you for however long they feel is needed, possibly indefinitely.

If the person that kicked/banned you did not tell you how long for, then you will need to contact support.

"Non-Warframe Item Trading: Trading in-game items for non-game items (including cash) is a violation of the Terms of Use/EULA, and can lead to your account being banned. If the items can't be traded within the Trade UI, it is not a supported trade."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/517634-psa-tenno-safe-trading-tips/