Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular Raid Team

(XBOX)Prime Pedestal

I am looking to put together a regular team to complete the LoR and LoR Nightmare raids on a daily basis. I am experienced but unfortunately find it hard to find a team to complete daily.

Having experienced team mates would be great but I have no problem teaching people with few to no completions how it's done. As this is end game content you will need to be equipped well enough to deal with enemy levels 80-100. (more in terms of survivability as ironically little killing is actually involved, though a well modded weapon obviously isn't going to hurt you) All I ask is that you have a mic, are patient and willing to make some changes to your Warframe build if necessary. If you haven't experienced the raid before I would recomend checking a youtube video out just to get a basic understanding of what's going on as it is fairly fast paced.

I find that a full squad of 8 can get a bit overwhelming/hectic so ideally I'm looking for a 5 or 6 person group.

I live in the UK and am on from around  8pm-1/2am (normally a bit later at weekends) which is 3pm-9pm Eastern Time.

If you're interested leave a message below or PM in game or on Xbox. GT: AnnoyedHaddock

And remember, we're going to get arcanes which make you stronger...and who doesn't want to get stronger :)

• 3 weeks later...