Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be an incentive to run higher tier fissures

Tsukinoki

As title.

Because currently there really isn't an incentive to run the higher tier void fissures if you don't need parts.
And lets face it, if you do a super fast Lith Capture/Exterminate you're going to be rewarded with the same value of ducats and traces as the considerably higher level Axi Capture/Exterminate which takes longer to finish and is more diffficult.  I'm seriously wondering why we even have various tiers at various levels when the value of rewards is exactly the same.
In the old void there was a reason to do the higher level tower missions: better chances at more valuable parts, but that currently isn't he case.
Why should I spend time doing the level 40+ Axi fissures when I can be doing the level 5-10 Lith fissure much faster, making the LIth fissures more valuable than the Axi fissures for the same period of time?

At the very least the higher tier fissures should drop more void traces than the lower tier ones making them useful in one way.
Personally I think that the higher tier relics should also have parts worth more ducats as well.  Doesn't have to be a lot but a change from 15 minimum to 25 would at least give people a reason to do Axi fissures.  And while this would require making each era not having overlap between items I don't see a problem with that.

I agree each tier should give a different total of traces. I think the void tilesets should drop ducats and traces in either bundles in rotations or from enemies. The passive for primes seems useless because now no one is ever in the void.

Prime passive = embers passive

4 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

I agree each tier should give a different total of traces.

Yeah, that's mostly what I want.
The more ducats is mostly just a wish that I don't really expect to ever happen.

As for dropping traces from the void, I could go either way.  I mean you can now run fissures solo without a relic to farm for traces, but it would give a reason to revisit the void, especially the endless missions in the void since their reward tables are rather lacking currently.

12 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Yeah, that's mostly what I want.
The more ducats is mostly just a wish that I don't really expect to ever happen.

As for dropping traces from the void, I could go either way.  I mean you can now run fissures solo without a relic to farm for traces, but it would give a reason to revisit the void, especially the endless missions in the void since their reward tables are rather lacking currently.

It is also annoying you need Smeeta kavat for a good flow of traces which is terrible game design by DE. I thought we need to remove the necessity for farming frames (This includes: Nekros, Hydroid, Ivara, Atlas with augment, and Smeeta Kavat)