Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

• The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

I'm sorry. I need to be blunt. Is someone just very proud of their auto-level feature, and they just don't want to get rid of it because of that?  Or is it at the core of the movement rework, and without it, nothing else works? 

The community has been echoing it for a while now. Get rid of auto-level. If you aren't going to get rid of it, can you at least tell us all why? You have no obligation to answer any of these, just, yeah.

Syndicate missions are still buggy, it seems.

http://imgur.com/a/Ld4Bz

Red Veil & Perrin Sequence missions are listed as "Respected" and "Associate" respectively, the Rank 1 Title, but I'm actually Rank 5 in both of them. 

I believe I do have the new high rank missions (though standing payout is still less than pre SOTR for any given Rank 5 mission) but the names are wrong.

Interestingly, New Loka and Cephalon Suda actually have some variation in their mission titles--Ceph Suda has "Intelligent", "Intriguing", and "Competent" (which almost makes sense, but since I'm rank 3 Intelligent, I believe I should have rank 4, 3, an 2 missions while I have listed 3, 2, and 1), while New Loka has "Bountiful" and "Humane" (wrong, since these are ranks 2 and 1, but I'm rank 4 in New Loka).

Ya know, I thought that the Heliocor would be a novelty weapon and since I have most of my codex completed it wouldn't appeal to me, but now that I think of it. A weapon that scans on melee kill? That might work well with the Cephalon Cuda syandana.

If it works of course, and plus it's now a set with the Gammacor and Simulor.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

Nope, this is worse. I don't want to move sideways or upside down at all. It's disorientating.

Now I have to press w, s, w, s, w, s to straighten up.

Give us the option to stay level please.