Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heliocor - Obtain enlightenment with this massive hammer that performs a Codex scan on each fatal strike. Scans require an equipped Codex Scanner and an available charge. 

And here's what's gonna be Synoid Heliocor :3

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

0WM4BG3.jpg 

Heliocor - Obtain enlightenment with this massive hammer that performs a Codex scan on each fatal strike. Scans require an equipped Codex Scanner and an available charge. 

Available for purchase in the Market or Simaris Offerings!

Bye bye Fragor Prime.

Well the syndicate missions just rolled over and I have

3 Principled Missions for Hexis

3 Competent Missions for Suda

3 Brave Missions for Steel

I am maxed in all three syndicates.... So, 2nd time this claims it was fixed and still not fixed.

hello, congratulations for the update, against a thank you to do something for reagent squad. I explain, by launching the mission in random Souvant have come in the middle of the mission of the people and not blow the time to recover assé of reagent and when I ask two seconds more to be able to recover so they insult me made something to please her or not arrive in mission 4/3 finished or not being able to finish the mission so that everyone does not have these reagents.

Not to be a party pooper but.. why did we get an update specifically called "Specters of the Rail update 1" when it literally has nothing to do with the title? Was expecting something lore based

Edited by Leordric

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Adjusted the Archwing camera
  • The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

It's a start. However the auto leveling (moving or not) is part of what is making people nauseous, and needs to be manually activated only. Which of course requires a key bind. On that note...

Is there an ETA on when the Control and Key Binds will be full separate from base Warframe controls? Archwing Key Bind menu still opens and overwrites Ground key binds, and vice versa.

====

On a different cosmetic  topic

Edited by Brasten

I want to be your sledgehammer
Why don't you call my name
You'd better call the sledgehammer
Put your mind at rest
I'm going to be-the sledgehammer
This can be my testimony
I'm your sledgehammer
Let there be no doubt about it

Sledge, Sledge, SLEDGEHAMMER