[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

I do not want to be that guy, but when is Nekros Prime coming out?

Also Thanks for the update.

Edited by mrrobotto67
Forgot to write something.
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rockscl said:

hahaha scanning with each hammer strike sound fkin fun

Try combining it with the Cephalon Suda syandana.

Just now, Zahnny said:

Try combining it with the Cephalon Suda syandana.

i dont have it :/

11 minutes ago, Leordric said:

Not to be a party pooper but.. why did we get an update specifically called "Specters of the Rail update 1" when it literally has nothing to do with the title? Was expecting something lore based

Because we're not getting 19.1 until the War Within drops finally.

8 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

I do not want to be that guy, but when is Nekros Prime coming out?

Also Thanks for the update.

When console players get their update, since PA is simoltaneous and they still need the files ^^

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

When console players get their update, since PA is simoltaneous and they still need the files ^^

Ok, if what you are saying is true ... i am gonna pull for the console players to get their update (i need nekros prime in my life ASAP).

Thanks for all the updates and the fixes so far! But, im wondering when will the updated fusion core packs hit the market? It was listed in the patch notes that it would be coming soon and it's been a while now. I had hoped that it would be included here since the market got updated with the hammer and new skins, but sadly it isn't. Also, the flamethrower bug isn't fixed. Still an incredibly long range.

• Upvote 2

Oh, Xiphos skins.

it only took you ...

146 days

to release a couple xiphos skins, finally.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
Black text on gray background isnt nice to read
  • Upvote 3

So, tried the new archwing camera. The FOV is fixed, finally. Yay. My previous post was a bit biased. Also, I don't actually notice the auto leveling. Which is a bit odd. Hm.

As nice as this is. I can't seem to buy prime acess. I have the money on my steam account, I've tried my best as far as everything the page suggested for me to do. Problem is for some reason I keep getting an error back to that page. Anyone else having this issue or found away past it?

1 hour ago, Samuel_sfx said:

Heliocor - Obtain enlightenment with this massive hammer that performs a Codex scan on each fatal strike. Scans require an equipped Codex Scanner and an available charge. 

If you get a stealth kill does it count as a stealth scan ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of  "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")

I can care less about labels as long as they give ~5000+ instead of the current downgrade to ~3000.

• Upvote 1

dont know about you guys but i am expireincing a bug were my zenurik is not restoring my energy, its been focused with 125k by now and i get nothing. i hope this will be fixed soon. thank you

can you please fix existing bugs?

ticket ID:

this a whole day or more i cant use my stuff...

Is this the Cephalon Sude melee weapon in before the syndicate melees perhaps? Either way, AWESOME!

1 hour ago, Wolfchild07 said:

Nope, this is worse. I don't want to move sideways or upside down at all. It's disorientating.

Now I have to press w, s, w, s, w, s to straighten up.

Give us the option to stay level please.

I was going to post the same. The issue with motion sickness (for me) since the change isn't just the FOV. The main reason seems to be that the background is turning more than what I'm looking at so I'm getting a lot of motion that doesn't need to be there...plus the enemies don't rotate so everything looks off.

Also, please fix credit rewards in Raids. They have been broke since SotR.

Edited by Nasair
Adding Credit Issue

1 hour ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Honestly, I'd rather have it as a toggle in the Options menu, this way I can turn it off entirely while others that like it can keep it on.

I agree. And why was the barrel roll removed for a second time now? In order to barrel roll now you have to use the booster. Originally you could barrel roll while just sprinting. It was removed a while back and added back in after MANY complaints. Can you add the barrel roll back to sprinting?

• Upvote 1