Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

Archwing camera view is a little more comfortable now but I still hate animation and weak control while "sprinting".

BTW waves of Fluctus stay all the time in one direction. Shouldn't they follow rotation of Fluctus ?

Edited by MyDoomWin32

Ty for fix, now I can actually play Archwing

But... Fixed lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of  "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")

Still not fixed

Thanks for the archwing camera fix.

However ... there's still no fix for :

Nor for the Itzal research costs. (FYI: tzal's Harness requires 250 oxium to research; while Itzal's Wings and Systems require 3750 oxium each.) unless it's intended ?

Nor for the missing nightmare missions. (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Keep up the good work !

Note: these spoilers are not spoilers.

Three remaining bugs:

Spoiler

1: This update/hotfix is numbered 1. 

2: People trying to join missions getting stuck in a perpetual 'looking for players' queue.

3: Weapon holsters (ESPECIALLY a number of melee ones, and bows) need fixing. Additionally, enabling the customization that we can do on other holsters for default ones may help us Tenno and enable us to try and fix this ourselves. 

EDIT/4: Where's the Nightmare Missions? I've completed all the nodes on some planets and they're not showing up!

Suggested Cephalon Weapons / Sentient weapons:

Spoiler

Sentient versions of Simulor, Gammacor, and [hammer]cor.

Cephalon bow (is built from Gammacor, with Sentient counterpart), Cephalon sniper-shotgun-pistol (holding trigger focuses the output into a more lethal, sniper-like, shot that may miss if not zoomed; also has a Sentient version, is also made out of Gammacor).

Sentient versions require War parts to build, as they are Sentient.

That is all, for now.

Edited by Koldraxon-732

Just now, Shockwave- said:

apparently you DO want to be that guy.... or did someone have a gun to your head?

First of all ... Why the caps?

Second of all ... No, i do not have a gun in my head.

Third of all i am way too concerned about Nekros Prime and his release (thats why i asked even tho i do not like to do that).

And finally, chill XD. (also i know i have to chill out about this Nekros Prime tho).

Still no fix for:

- that mess in Profile - equipment (Kavats have doubled entry and are listed also under Sentinels)

- looks like UI is glitching at Invasion in World state windows, because now is Corpus vs. Grineer (orokin reactor) and is showing like Infestation

Edited by Myscho

Nice update, but the archwing changes doesn't seem appropriate. A specific key would be much better.

And :

What about Syndicate sacrifices ?

Seriously : what about the disparity in rarity in the sacrifice you must offer to rank up ?

Steel Meridian : Soma Prime Barrel (common) and Trinity Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Arbiter of Hexis : Vectis Prime Stock (RARE) and Saryn Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Cephalon Suda : Lex Prime Receiver (common) and Nova Prime Neuroptics (common).

Perrin Sequence : Scindo Prime Blade (RARE) and Volt Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Red Veil : Fang Prime Handle (common in two relics, Uncommon in one) and Ash Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon two different relics).

New Loka : Orthos Prime Blade (Uncommon) and Nyx Prime Neuroptics (RARE).

Lets be clear : I personnaly don't have to sacrifice whatsoever anytime soon, BUT this this pretty harsh on some players, and/or discourage picking some Syndicates (Hexis, Sequence and Loka) over some "more easy to rank up" others.

This issue already existed before fissures, i reckon, but if there is a time to fix it, it is NOW (well, next hotfix or at the same time than war within, maybe).

EDIT : This is a repost of my own post on the hotfix 13 topic... not long before closure.

Edited by Vansceslas
Asking for forgiveness.