Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Leordric said:

Not to be a party pooper but.. why did we get an update specifically called "Specters of the Rail update 1" when it literally has nothing to do with the title? Was expecting something lore based

' Cause the hotfixing has only just begun.

4 hours ago, mrrobotto67 said:

I do not want to be that guy, but when is Nekros Prime coming out?

Also Thanks for the update.

They always post a news release that the current price access is ending, that's when you will find out.

6 minutes ago, Portrannavi said:

All these updates, grapic updates, PBR updates but i am sitting here looking at my OP lex prime withotu is well deserved PBR update & a deluxe skin! (imo)

go and try to earn the Conclave Lex Skin. If only PvP was less annoying to farm points in

Gonna be honest... wasn't expecting this.

Given the penchant for Cephalon weapons to reuse the same shapes, I was expecting a glaive made of Gammacor parts, or a set of axes with Gammacor blades, or a scythe with the blade made from the shaft of a Simulor. Lots of floaty bits.

Was not expecting an energy hammer. (I guess since neither of the previous two were kinetic weapons, I should've expected energy bits to do the impacting.) Aesthetically, I would say I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'm just confused as to why, as an energy hammer, Heliocor deals physical damage with pitiful status and slow attacks. Shouldn't the lack of mass make it very light to swing, with some kind of elemental damage? What kind of energy mass is it supposed to be using? Same stuff Simulor and Gammacor use to hold themselves together... gravity?

Edited by Archwizard

6 hours ago, Wolfchild07 said:

Nope, this is worse. I don't want to move sideways or upside down at all. It's disorientating.

Now I have to press w, s, w, s, w, s to straighten up.

Give us the option to stay level please.

So went from something that strongly discourages playing Archwing...to something that makes it utterly impossible to play Archwing...why?

And also, one new weapon and some new skins. Um...thanks...I guess? 

Kavat/Kubrow Unknown Error bug is still here My kavat is gonna die ;~;, Also Sharpshooter Skin is the same as the new Skin for the Vectis the...Telekus or something can't remember exactly. Still waiting on 15 core pack, Polearms, Scythes and sometimes Staves are holster bugged other than that Good Update love new weapon and skins Now my galatine is the Golden blade of legends >:D

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

What the hell, that's WORSE! Please give me a tilt left and tilt right rebindable control and let me turn this auto-bollocks OFF!

Good grief.

21 hours ago, CloneWarsrulz said:

Still no fix where there's no cupholders in our ship, please fix, Warframe has been ruined for me and its literally unplayable. 

All joking aside, awesome update! 

need a ZARF (Zero Acceleration Refreshment Fixture) lol