The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Possible Story/pvp Lore

DJYangster

heres an idea for the stalkers story, they are the darker warframes evil and care more about money then honor, they are the tenno who were not put to sleep the tenno's that saw the universe change over the years and do what ever means to get the things they need to survive, they are lead buy the Black Lotus.

So far thats all i could of hahaha, but the idea for PvP just an idea i honestly think its an ok idea but also doubt it would really fit into Warframe but, the idea is making 2 factions one are the Tenno and the other is the Stalkers, Tenno are lead by the Lotus while the Stalkers are lead by the Black Lotus, stalker have completely different missions from tennos, the new mission type for this PvP idea would be something like capture the flag but, with an artifact, so kinda like a raid mission but with PvP, now how this works is there will be a mission, lets call it PvP Raid, the objective of this mission is first team of 4 (tennos VS stalkers) to get the artifact and defeat the other team and get to extraction completes the mission successfully .

now thats just my idea my apologizes if it doesnt make sense

what do you guys think?