Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the Heliocor inflict physical damage?

IronWolfKnight

21 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

TIL that crushing your enemies' bones into a minuscule speck by sucking them into a black hole is considered "delicate".

Damn straight it is. Simulor is an elegant weapon. Doesn't leave a scratch on me. It's the scalpel of the explosives weapons class.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:59 AM, pauli133 said:

Do you ever wonder why the Heliocor inflicts physical damage? I find it best to discard such thoughts.

GOOD LAUGH :D.

Well yeah I'm no big fan of the Gammacor, end of story. But hey, I hope DE won't diss us on:

Spoiler

SYNDICATE MELEE'S HYPE TRAIN.

On 8/2/2016 at 2:22 AM, DesFrSpace said:

GOOD LAUGH :D.

Well yeah I'm no big fan of the Gammacor, end of story. But hey, I hope DE won't diss us on:

Reveal hidden contents

SYNDICATE MELEE'S HYPE TRAIN.

Some people say that you'll need MR 18. I question the wisdom of this, as is it lacking any, and I would question the wisdom of DE for proceeding in this manner.

9 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Some people say that you'll need MR 18. I question the wisdom of this, as is it lacking any, and I would question the wisdom of DE for proceeding in this manner.

Yeah, I talk to some of the higher MR players before on this forum, and all I have to say is those people guess MR18 out of speculation. But in reality, those melees won't be close to game breaking, or get broken by other melee. However if DE actually power up the whole Primaries, Secondaries and while adding deserving Melees that match the Mastery, then MR18 sound legit. 

My conclusion: Secondary MR8, Primary MR12, therefore I will guess Melee is around there, you don't do math by adding another 6 MR, unless you want to encourage grinding rush to MR18, but that seem like more grinding, and some people rather pass on it in the early stage, and go for the Likes of Orthos P, Scindo P, Galatine P, and Obex P(just for fun, don't know about Obex).

Note: I do not speak for DE, or every players of the community, but what I can offer are insight or hints to what DE can consider. It not hard to stay updated with participation by watching DE's latest Streams, TennoCons, and scrolling through Updates note. Furthermore, if you have been out for 1+ years, you can ask your friends/clans mates, or just scroll through the wiki's pages for updates you have missed.

49 minutes ago, DesFrSpace said:

Yeah, I talk to some of the higher MR players before on this forum, and all I have to say is those people guess MR18 out of speculation. But in reality, those melees won't be close to game breaking, or get broken by other melee. However if DE actually power up the whole Primaries, Secondaries and while adding deserving Melees that match the Mastery, then MR18 sound legit. 

My conclusion: Secondary MR8, Primary MR12, therefore I will guess Melee is around there, you don't do math by adding another 6 MR, unless you want to encourage grinding rush to MR18, but that seem like more grinding, and some people rather pass on it in the early stage, and go for the Likes of Orthos P, Scindo P, Galatine P, and Obex P(just for fun, don't know about Obex).

Note: I do not speak for DE, or every players of the community, but what I can offer are insight or hints to what DE can consider. It not hard to stay updated with participation by watching DE's latest Streams, TennoCons, and scrolling through Updates note. Furthermore, if you have been out for 1+ years, you can ask your friends/clans mates, or just scroll through the wiki's pages for updates you have missed.

*Secondary MR6

FTFY

2 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

I don't think MR is really indicative of weapon power, but at MR 18, they had better randomly kill ten enemies on the screen with each swing, even if you miss. MR 12 is a decently long grind, but getting to MR 18 from 12 is nearly twice as long, meaning a lot of players are only a third of the way there.

Simply put, MR bloat needs to stop being a measure of readiness for equipment. This isn't an MMORPG.

I mean, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for a hammer to do magnetic. You literally are smashing you enemy, so I don't really see a reason for it to be magnetic, other than the cephalon trend. Also, impact damage is good against corpus, just like magnetic. so realistically it still fits the corpus-killing cephalon weapons.