Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

- Increased napalm damage resistance for the Artifact Pod.

- Removed Crawler type enemies from Artifact Defense missions.

Yeah... The napalms kinda killed it almost instantly... :P

The crawlers were an interesting surprise, though. Gave me plenty of time to explore and regen, soloing as an Ember :3

I hope the Deathcube bundle is not ment to be a Tenno Reinforcement, because that would be really lame as this supposed "Event" The reason I say this is because 1. I will bet most people already have a Deathcube and 2. How many artifacts do you really use in your gameplay, I'm going to guess 2, Energy Siphon and Enemy Radar and that's only because we are only allowed to use one at a time. To me this seems something that was rushed to appease the masses. I don't want you to take this wrong, I really do like this game out of all the mmo's I have ever played but sometimes I have to wonder at why certain things are done.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I was already preparing for my next go at this mission.

BAH!

You didn't understood, right? The artifact pod was being almost one-shoted by the Grineer Napalm, so they increased the pod's defenses against it.

I hope the artifact events will run for the entire weekend. Don't wanna solo them just because I got limited bandwidth atm :O

Also, YAY FOR NAPALM RESISTANCE! ---does that mean Scorcher/Torchers will do less damage as well? Since they fire through Frost Shields and solid objects when you're not looking :|