Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

They didn't just remove the crawlers, they replaced those with the Ancients, as I noticed.

No, just the 10 crawlers now become something else, like 5 ancients, 3 chargers, 2 runners

Defense missions have a random pool to choose from (which changes at certain waves)

Some fixes!

- Fixed AI spawning issues in the Grineer Galleon defense level.

- Increased napalm damage resistance for the Artifact Pod.

- Added a new Dethcube bundle to the Market! Pew pew pew!

Edit:

- Removed Crawler type enemies from Artifact Defense missions.

Some time ago embers "World On Fire" power has become bugged where enemies are nolonger showing the burst into flames like a valcano is shooting up from under them effects. They just act like they are on fire without visually being on fire. Is this a known bug?

wtf is happen with this game? all the alerts missions are buged?............rescue mission............the stupid hostage don't move and always die. MY F*****  IRON SKIN DOES NOTHING WITH 100% STEEL FIBER, WTF IS THIS S#&$?........thx for killing this stupid warframe called Rhino.

Edited by iceagex

0.o Pew pew pew

Oh that latron prime sound lol

One thing that can be fixed is the extermination levels, i hate killing all but the last enemy

and not being able to find them because they are stuck in a wall or something.

Edited by 911nsidejob

My warframe keeps crashing everytime im playing, and this happens after 10 minutes or 20 minutes or so. It happen to me yesterday i been wanting to take part in the weekend event and yet my game crashed and so today i tried to play warframe i got into the alert mission for the event, and i got down to wave 18 so like say about 20 to 30 mins once i reached wave 18 the game froze then crashed... 2nd time this has happen. Has anyone else gotten this problem? if so could you please possibly make a fix for this?

After this patch my client some time crash (hi hide in window bar and i cannot open it and in ambient i hear game). Additional after 5-10 min of game i receive graphics lag. When i turn off from graphic options LOCAL REFLECTIONS graphic lag disappear. (before this patch all was perfectly good with graphics).

I found a glitch on the Rescue missions, but I don't think it's due to this patch, or if it's due to a patch at all.

Basically, I noticed that when you find the prisoner in their cell to Lotus' satisfaction, she starts babbling about "Now get them out of here... don't get them killed... have a nice day..." or whatever. At this point, you don't need to free them from their cell. The waypoint changes over to the direction of extraction and you can finish the mission successfully without (1) taking the prisoner out or even (2) threatening their lives by getting them out and into the line of fire. It counts as a completed mission when it really shouldn't.

Edited by DemagorVC