Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Founder Seeking Aid

Jilreign

Question

Hey all,

I played Warframe for over a year when it was in very early pre release until shortly after it was released and invested quite a bit into it's development (including the grand master founders pack and much more -over 1,300 USD to be precise).

I've been away for 3 years and would love to get back into the fray. I'm looking for someone who could help catch me up on the current state of the game and where to begin again.

If you're interested, please free to shoot me a message. Would prefer to use voice as well (discord preferably). 

Thanks all.

EDIT: I'm in Australia but usually work nights, so I'm around US evenings/Aus mornings mostly.

Edited by Raegmoar13

4 answers to this question

So im gonna just help a little with a comment: First of all there's a lot of new warframes and quests, second of all now theres a ned solar chart where to unlock the next planet you can't just defeat the boss of a planet but need to complete certain tasks go to the junction defeat one of the warframe specters and you have a new planet (tho old planets you had are still unlocked but juction mission need to be done for blueprint and rewards then). A new epic story quest called The Second Dream arose with update 18 (It's trully epic!!!). Oh and with the plat you probably have prime stuff is a joke and theres no more void grinding (dunno how it was 3 years ago) but now theres void fissures and instead of void keys for towers you pick a relic go to a mission with your squadmates and at the end you choose a reward either yours or your squadmate's! There's been alot of graphical reword, new prime weapons, warframes and alot of other cool S#&$ to explain for hours but i just explained the main current changes if you want more info just ask what about :)

Oh ye more parkour has been added (thats kinda an older one) i dunno if clans were in 3 years ago but thats in too (a very old one) Alerts, invasions, Sortie (special kind of missions)! ask any question away and have a good playtrough!

Edited by TheBillyBob565