The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think of Warframes and weapons not viable against 400lvl enemies are bad?

Message2god

End game is not lvl40 or lvl100 so simple.

I have heard so many people say this weapon cannot kill 150lvl heavy gunners, this warframe is useless on 400lvl enemies, high armor warframes still die in 1 hit no matter how high armor you stack so their useless.

What should DE do? Boost all the weapons and warframes up to par to deal with extreme content or nerf all of the over performing things down so nobody can survive to 400lvl enemies?

Top content is locked behind lvl 100, not lvl 400 (Raid and Sortie 3). This should be considered as "endgame", nothing more. And tanky frames are viable if you actually position yourself (and don't rush into group of 20-30 for no reason at all)

DE only support gameplay up too lvl 100ish u can go more but they want a wall where u cant go more
ofc with tons of cc and someabilitys u can go very very far nova amd  nox 4  stealth dagger kills etc etc but thats not supported for DE

23 minutes ago, Message2god said:

I have heard so many people say this weapon cannot kill 150lvl heavy gunners, this warframe is useless on 400lvl enemies, high armor warframes still die in 1 hit no matter how high armor you stack so their useless.

What should DE do? Boost all the weapons and warframes up to par to deal with extreme content or nerf all of the over performing things down so nobody can survive to 400lvl enemies?

At least upload a picture u faced lvl 400 enemies and call for discussion. I think less than 10% players play the end game at lvl 150+

Topic is not about the necessity of fighting over lvl100 enemies but the fact that some warframe and weapons efficiency trumps others by so much that they are labeled as best and everyone must use it.

I played Guildwars 2, anyone one joining a party not running the highest dps setup are kicked instantly, everyone goes for speed runs and perfect loadout. They say the bad gears and weapons(any lower dps setups) exist to differentiate the good players and the bad players.

3 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Warframe is an endless mission game....... The belief that a weapon should never fall off in dps is illogically and DE should realize it as such 

No? Endless missions aren't supported by DE and no one is forcing you to do them. Atm you won't even get much rewards from endless. It's more like a challenge, even a bit gamebreaking. And I hope Warframe won't be ever built aroun Endless

Just now, Hesyol said:

No? Endless missions aren't supported by DE and no one is forcing you to do them. Atm you won't even get much rewards from endless. It's more like a challenge, even a bit gamebreaking. And I hope Warframe won't be ever built aroun Endless

thts basically what i said so.....

endless missions are the only thing that actually posed a challenge in this game, yet people cry about them being either too difficult or ''game breaking''
it's like i'm a firetruck driving over a pile of ants, metaforically speaking. and i'm  far from the only one. we need endgame content. period.

Edited by maxedpotato
typo

3 hours ago, Message2god said:

Topic is not about the necessity of fighting over lvl100 enemies but the fact that some warframe and weapons efficiency trumps others by so much that they are labeled as best and everyone must use it.

I played Guildwars 2, anyone one joining a party not running the highest dps setup are kicked instantly, everyone goes for speed runs and perfect loadout. They say the bad gears and weapons(any lower dps setups) exist to differentiate the good players and the bad players.

Kinda true... A bad player won't win without the best gear :P

4 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Kinda true... A bad player won't win without the best gear :P

well, its not like it is much different in WF. If i try to join a Raid they always want me to have the best gear/warframe possible with me or iam not allowed to take part.

2 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

well, its not like it is much different in WF. If i try to join a Raid they always want me to have the best gear/warframe possible with me or iam not allowed to take part.

Yeah, I mean a good player can play anything. Just play with some decent players and not those lazy power addicts.

Like when you bring a random frame to a random mission and someone say "Lol, Loki in def..." and you end up being more useful than him ^^

5 hours ago, Message2god said:

They don't really have to change anything in that regard. Many weapons that aren't suited for high level enemies can kill low level enemies faster and more efficiently in comparison. Same thing goes for Warframe setups and powers. When you build for durability to combat high level enemies, they often won't be able to deal with the low level stuff as efficiently. It's all a matter of priorities and using the right setup for the job.

Continue to play around and  test stuff for yourself. You might be surprised what you'll find out over time.

4 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Like when you bring a random frame to a random mission and someone say "Lol, Loki in def..." and you end up being more useful than him ^^

got that yesterday in a t4 survival tear as Ivara. was the one who always rezzed the other ones and keept the life support going... but before hand they told me that they wont rezz me... maybe i should have left them on the floor...

Edited by DeFragMe
Word missed

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

got that yesterday in a t4 survival tear as Ivara. was the one who always rezzed the other ones and keept the life support going... but before hand they told me that they wont rezz me... maybe i should have left them on the floor...

A little emote before the rez, just to enjoy the awkward moment <3

Lvl 400 is not engame. And was never meant to be.

there is no weapon (except CL daggers) that can kill a lvl 400+ enemy with a decent timing.

how you kill lvl 400 enemies? Exploiting the game with ability spam, thats not actually doing endgame. And again NO weapons are good or decent against lvl 400.

Some weapons can in fact keep killing at this level only combined with power spams, corrosive aurea and such.

instead lvl 100 is endgame, thats the top level enemies you can have direct access from your liset. And level 100 is viable with almost any weapon.

i had fun many times fighting lvl 400+ enemies, but keep in mind thats just exploit and not playing