The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Members followed list lost

Bibliothekar

I just noticed that the forums has lost my entire list of members I followed, after I was wondering why the corresponding activity stream turned up blank. Problem is, that I've built that list since we got the new forums, to keep an eye on certain people, some of whom seem to have dropped out for now, so I know when they might come back. I was using it to help my somewhat unreliable memory, so now I'm sitting here unable to re-build it ...

I don't even know when this happened, as I don't use that stream very often.

Edited by Bibliothekar

What can I tell you, man.

Forums will be Forums. This is probably just a hiccup of some sort, but it is also likely your follow list just up and exploded. I never followed anyone, so I don't have this problem. Sorry for your problems though.  : /

2 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I just noticed that the forums has lost my entire list of members I followed, after I was wondering why the corresponding activity stream turned up blank. Problem is, that I've built that list since we got the new forums, to keep an eye on certain people, some of whom seem to have dropped out for now, so I know when they might come back. I was using it to help my somewhat unreliable memory, so now I'm sitting here unable to re-build it ...

I don't even know when this happened, as I don't use that stream very often.

Yeah same happened to me (but i lost the list of DE Staff i followed). Realized it when it was Update Date and i got no Notification when the Update dropped. Was a few weeks ago i think.