The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Ember Prime Blueprint

1 hour ago, TrippY993 said:

1000pl for a bp ? 

Hi, you must be new to warframe :) dont let the price of plat in the market scare you, DE is kind enough to give us plat giveaways,tradable items/currency,(and best of all imo,COUPONSSSSS)that can net you up to 75% plat purchases. thus making for a very expansive and wide economy on warframe that i love. i can get one frame for 60 plat then another for 1500. i love having options and knowing that some items are worth so much more then others. 

19 hours ago, TrippY993 said:

1000pl for a bp ? 

17 hours ago, TrippY993 said:

actually i already play this game for enough time to know its too expensive asking 1000pl on a bp 
just because u cant farm it anymore  ? 
just my own opinion
full ember set before it was gone wasnt even 900 the full set
(just saying)

As far as I am concerned that was the usual price of BP last time I saw them going on the trade chat. If things changed extremally don't consider me as a greedy just because I haven't noticed change in prices.

Also, most of Ember sets I saw was going for ~1200.

Edited by Gynju
1 hour ago, Gynju said:

As far as I am concerned that was the usual price of BP last time I saw them going on the trade chat. If things changed extremally don't consider me as a greedy just because I haven't noticed change in prices.

Also, most of Ember sets I saw was going for ~1200.

thats what im talking about man
1200 for a full set its ok 
1000 for a bp its too much in my own opinion. thats all 
cuz if a bp its 1000bp now how much will be the full set these days ? 
2000 ? i just think it is too expensive 

I was so unfortunate and unlucky

Found 2 guys willing to sell the Ember P BP for 675 as I was looking for it in the trade chat yesterday but first one failed due to the guy lacking enough credits and the second guy suddenly disagreed to sell the bp. 600-700 should be a decent price for EMBER BP these days.

Anyone willing to spare one BP to me in that price range would be highly appreciated.

Edited by AhmadIYE