Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

• Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility. 

I am thankful for this tweak, but I feel that the Ifrit Kubrow Armor is in need of the same treatment as the flames do not show up at all alongside lighter colors.  I'd have a dark blue flame selected and it'd barely show on top of white.  I cant even use gold on top of white.

I like how they do these updates when in reality they just do them so that what baro brings can't be datamined in time.

Still, an update is an update, but these that ahppen before baro appear are way to obvious.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!

This is a welcome change.  Nice that I don't have to wait for a one-in-a-million login reward just for mastery anymore.

Edited by Arkvold

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level   Dark Sector missions.

Good. Now please consider doing a similar thing to every (high-level) StarChart map.

Just now, chaoscupcake77 said:

Why are the prisma arrows a use once thing now!?? Excuse me DE!? I Just spent Over 300 Ducats for a 1 Use Arrow!? Is this a joke to you DE!?

good, i'm not the only one ._.