Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, SchrodingerKatze said:

DE, what is wrong with Baro prices? You took away the ability to grind prime parts, and you keep the prices the same, while implying you did overlook the prices. This... does not seem fair.

they adjusted the ducat prices of prime items, not Baro's prices.

Edited by Malvavisc0

As one of the players, outright pissed off by the initial launch of void 2.0, THESE were the changes necessary to win me over. honestly the time limit was the only thing that NEEDED to go, but increasing the affects of the fissure to mission wide was actually a nice touch. NOW it feels like success or failure is back in my hands. Glad I decided to give ya'll another shot, DE.

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

Still no fix for syndicate enemies spawning during invasions in space or some other "transitional space" which results in being unable to backtrack and kill them.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

* Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.

Does this mean Kavats no longer stand still for no reason and actually move out of the way of Sapping Ospreys and other obstacles? Can anyone confirm this? :laugh: 

1 hour ago, chaoscupcake77 said:

Why are the prisma arrows a use once thing now!?? Excuse me DE!? I Just spent Over 300 Ducats for a 1 Use Arrow!? Is this a joke to you DE!?

well you know, if you shoot an arrow, you lose it, or do you always run towards your enemy to pick it back up so you can use it again?

I guess it is good for the environment, recylcing

11 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

Does this mean Kavats no longer stand still for no reason and actually move out of the way of Sapping Ospreys and other obstacles? Can anyone confirm this? :laugh: 

An update here, but uh.... They seem to stand still in their hissing poses for longer instead of shorter or not at all after testing my Kavat against one Bombard, a group of 5 Elite Lancers, and a group of 5 Ancient Disruptors (which he had a hard time attacking for some reason). That's really disappointing if you ask me...

Edited by YellowVolt

The trader's visit was so hyped with all the price changes and even private messages and the only new thing is a skin for a ship I'll basically never get because of the nonexistent engines. 8 months, tons of beacons, no drops.

Are you having a laugh? All the hype and this feels like an insult. Couldn't even set up a tactical alert or write an inbox message or at least a make up a news post, just silently letting the acolytes spawn. Seriosly, this all seems like a bitter joke.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

Fixes

• Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.

Ok, so it is now officially nerfed. Thanks, DE. Just another part of the game I no longer care about. I find myself logging in for the daily reward counter and then logging out again since Specters of the Rail.