Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tir Na Nog Recruiting!

(PSN)QuackingBart

Hello Tenno, Tir Na Nog is recruiting for the PS4. Right now its still a ghost clan, but with the help of YOU we can make it big! Plus you will stand out more than in the big clans, so you'll rank up faster and such, and i'm not planning on making this clan too big.

I don't ask much, only for you to be fun and to be online regularly. New at the game? Doesn't matter! Tir Na Nog accepts Tenno from every rank. You can level and learn more in here. Are you a seasoned veteran? Even better! The more good players, the faster we grow!

Interested? Send me a message of it and also some information about what you want. I hope to see you soon Tenno!

p.s. I don't accept leechers, so don't come here hoping that you don't have to do anything... if that's not the case then you have a big chance on staying   :D

p.p.s Messaging can go through this site or on PS4

Welcome to the Afterlife, Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)QuackingBart

2 hours ago, (PS4)youngjackula said:

No problem. But if you have plans of expanding to at least a Shadow we would happily accept you now.

Nah, i'll notify you when the clan is bigger, cause it might take some time before it grows. Atleast, that's my experience from games .