Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker is Teshin and here's why - A theory with many a possible spoiler. Read at your own risk.

ObviousLee

21 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

It's not Stalker's vacation room, it's Grineer Queens residence. Queens, as we know, are surviving Orokin, and the room was teased before with Queens in it.

It's not the Queens residence. It's completely different. Only similarity are the red lights.

Edited by Kialandi
added the video

48 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Well, I kick Stalker's arse on a regular basis even with weak equipment simply because I use the high mobility stunts I learned by playing Conclave, so if Teshin is the Stalker he's doing something wrong.

Also, a little thing I want to add to this:

What if the Tenno aren't children, but:

A) The actual crew of the Zariman, reversed to child-like state by the same process that gave them their powers

B) The whole crew was devoured/destroyed by the Void, but some enegy materialized in a shape similar to that of the anihilated crew. So the Tenno are actually physical manifestation of Void energy in the guise of humans, that would explain why they don't age.

watch Stallord's lore videos on youtube, in which he explains that in the zariman along side the adults, there were children, when they were warped into void, the adults died while the children were affected by the void.

Still not convinced since there´s no real evidence.

The characters, in their language, their behaviour and their reason are way to different. (even with Palpatine treatment)

How Stalker and Hunhow know of each other you ask OP?

Teshin:

• The ghost you saw is of a menace long thought dead. They study us, study our enemies. Let us sharpen our knowledge of them.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The only thing that would let me think that they´re connected is the Nikana thing.

Edited by VoidNomade
\o/

47 minutes ago, SigmaLambdaOmega said:

But Lee! The tenno were supposed to take a 1000year nap, and Teshin didn't. So how exactly has he not just crumbled to dust, unless he is the equivalent of an orokin T1000. I mean, we only ever see his nose-mouth area, his arms and legs definitely aren't normal ones, not sure what is going on under the rest of him and he has a giant hat (but given the fashion choices of people like alad v, it isn't that odd).

that void trader dude has no scalp at all :D

i mean no space for brain

15 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

It's not the Queens residence. It's completely different. Only similarity are the red lights.

I wouldn't say completely, I can see some similarities beyond the lighting. But yeah, they are different, I must have remembered it wrong.

In any case, since War Within is supposed to involve the Queens, I still say that both room are involved with the Queens rather than stalker.

Don't think Tenshin is the stalker, seeing as In the Second Dream Stalker didn't know about The Operator, and if Tenshin was the stalker he should knew it as he would be similar/the same as he has been awake long before the quests.

But then again what connection does that have with the Grineer Twin Queens seeing as that room is Grineers (but with tenno design)?

27 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Hide contents

You only see from the entres of the door  who knows maybe where the queens sits is the water pool you see in the 2nd teasrer

If you accept out-of-universe reasons why all of that is wrong, then there's this.

Teshin oversees the Conclave mode, and if he's going to be ousted as a Stalker then obviously he's not going to be able to do that. Meaning that the vast majority of assets about that mode will have to be replaced. And for several obvious reasons it's not going to happen.

I am shocked at this point anything could happen. But think of this: Would DE really make Teshin a bad guy? If the did theu would have to add a new conclave master and I don't think DE would that its extra work. But I won't deny the possibility that he could be the Stalker becasue I think the community has asked for a while if they could join Stalker or something like that.

31 minutes ago, v0nx4v13r said:

watch Stallord's lore videos on youtube, in which he explains that in the zariman along side the adults, there were children, when they were warped into void, the adults died while the children were affected by the void.

Ember's codex entry:

'And the crew was gone.'

'Not exactly.' Kaleen hesitated. 'We thought it was empty but we began to find...' Her face twitched at remembered pain, 'We began to find children hiding in the ship.'

---

When Kaleen reached the door she twisted out of his grip and shot back, 'Why would you do that? Why did you put children on military ship?'

'We didn't. That would violate procedure.

40 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

It's a myth, his probability of appearing is not affected by your loadout. In fact, the opposite is true - he won't visit you if your frame is too weak, i.e. lower than lvl 10. This point and it's derivatives can be disregarded. In fact, everything that you said about Stalker's and guardian's abilities and gameplay can be disregarded, since you're giving too much meaning to what is a gameplay convention.

Is this new because I've been attacked by the stalker on an unranked frame before?

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

He does not promote killing each other, what we do in the Conclave is a sparring training.

between "sparring" , "hurting each other painfully" and "training to kill eachother" is not much difference...