Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker is Teshin and here's why - A theory with many a possible spoiler. Read at your own risk.

ObviousLee

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

I don't see how a gameplay convention has anything to do with the lore.

OP wrote how the lore suggests that the Stalker preys on the weaker warframes, and you said that as the stalker doesn't attack a lower than lvl 10 frame this wasn't right. But those game changes were made after the lore was written.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock said:

OP wrote how the lore suggests that the Stalker preys on the weaker warframes, and you said that as the stalker doesn't attack a lower than lvl 10 frame this wasn't right.

I didn't say that it wasn't right because Stalker does not attack lower than 10 lvl, I said that it wasn't right because OP was trying to tie lore to a gameplay convention (that Stalker attacks only weakened players) that was not a thing to begin with.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

1 hour ago, ObviousLee said:

Not sure if Praise or not....

It's an insult because M.Night is know for making some pretty bad stuff. Funny thing is he was good when he started then overtime just got worse. Even tho it should be opposite way

Edited by Ibro156

40 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I wouldn't say completely, I can see some similarities beyond the lighting. But yeah, they are different, I must have remembered it wrong.

In any case, since War Within is supposed to involve the Queens, I still say that both room are involved with the Queens rather than stalker.

30 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

You only see from the entres of the door  who knows maybe where the queens sits is the water pool you see in the 2nd teasrer

Lol. Wanted to prove you wrong. Instead I found similarities in those videos.

1. Shape of the door and the metal thingy
  2. Lights above Teshin's head + Lights above Queens

Vt4Q5NY.pngHhp9ong.png

But where did the Queen's "Throne" go? In the pool?

Edited by Kialandi
posted unfinished post

6 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

well if you ask me, thats what she is doing. But iam not asked about this.

You weren't asked about anything that was said in this topic yet here you are. Nothing is wrong with stating opinion so don't be apologetic about it.

And if what I quote is your opinion then you're wrong again, because you're missing out some critical details. Like Lotus sending us only against military installations where we don't face non-combatants, her pointedly avoiding civilian casualties in general, or her investing into relays, that lore-wise don't just serve the Tenno but play important part in a nonGrineer/Corpus infrastructure. Genocide is not her goal.

7 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

-snip-

I just realized that it really is the Throne room. Each teaser just shows opposite sides of the room.

In the first teaser Queens are looking towards Teshin. Thus we can see the same lights.

aD0rd6d.png

In the second trailer Nyx is looking towards Queens, who are behind a "curtain". There are those hoses and pipes on the right side.

f0SzOJK.png

1 minute ago, VisionAndVoice said:

You weren't asked about anything that was said in this topic yet here you are. Nothing is wrong with stating opinion so don't be apologetic about it.

And if what I quote is your opinion then you're wrong again, because you're missing out some critical details. Like Lotus sending us only against military installations where we don't face non-combatants, her pointedly avoiding civilian casualties in general, or her investing into relays, that lore-wise don't just serve the Tenno but play important part in a nonGrineer/Corpus infrastructure. Genocide is not her goal.

but in the end she is doing it. generally you would normaly think first if it even is needed to kill some people when you are doing a simple Spy mission. But in the end you dont even care anymore and just slaughter anything on your way to the spyvault.

So to say she is reaching her goal. The tenno is mindlessly killing everything when it is not even your job sometimes, like on a spy, deception or rescue.

except Stalker didn't even know he was Tenno (or something like Tenno) while Teshin seems to know a holy crap tonne about the Tenno the Tenno don't even know. Although he still makes Tenno fight each other under the pretense of a poorly constructed lie, so who knows.

2 hours ago, DiosGX said:

I'll re-read all this in the morning like I said I would, but, I wanted to add on the point I mentioned on messenger being:

Stalker drops a Nikana stance, Blind Justice. Stalker, however, does not use a Nikana.

Hide contents

Teshin does

THIS!!!!! This adds the great explanation given by Lee... it's final, Teshin is the Stalker! XD

13 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

but in the end she is doing it. generally you would normaly think first if it even is needed to kill some people when you are doing a simple Spy mission. But in the end you dont even care anymore and just slaughter anything on your way to the spyvault.

So to say she is reaching her goal. The tenno is mindlessly killing everything when it is not even your job sometimes, like on a spy, deception or rescue.

You're projecting here. Personally I don't go out of my way to kill mobs unless it's required for a mission.

And in general, we're not doing any of this because we feel like killing unprovoked. We kill enemies as a part of war that we did not start.

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

You're projecting here. Personally I don't go out of my way to kill mobs unless it's required for a mission.

And in general, we're not doing any of this because we feel like killing unprovoked. We kill enemies as a part of war that we did not start.

well, everyone acts different on the killing part. It's also noticeable how you need to kill more to finish a mission the further you get into the star chart.

and the war, well, partly we started it by killing the orokin off, even if that was long in the past. The Grineer themself propably wouldnt have reached that kind of might without our help.

Actaully, the Stalker can attack you when you're armed with maxed out gear, it's just karma that people see him mostly when they're using low ranked gear. But it isn't relevant to your theory. It is possible that Teshin is the Stalker, you have some good point there. I think I have a slightly different theory now that you think about it. Is it possible that Teshin is not Stalker but his operator?

Did anyone see Stalker and Teshin in the same place at the same time?? TESHIN IS STALKER!! :D

I had this theory that Teshis is a sentient because his helmet covers the same parts of the head as Lotus..

Edited by CommanderSpawn

4 hours ago, ObviousLee said:

Who all was "present" for the cracking of Hunhow's tomb? There was the Operator, there was the Lotus, and there was Teshin. Only ones who knew about it. Period. 

But Lee! By that logic Stalker could also be Tyl Regor, because it will make no sence and nobody will see it coming.

But Lee! By that logic Stalker could also be the Lotus! She is just playing with us like a little girl would with her dolls, we are just puppets to that monster!!! ''She is trying to kill us man, It's a consipiracy man!!!'' 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

But Lee! By that logic Stalker could also be Tyl Regor, because it will make no sence and nobody will see it coming.

But Lee! By that logic Stalker could also be the Lotus! She is just playing with us like a little girl would with her dolls, we are just puppets to that monster!!! ''She is trying to kill us man, It's a consipiracy man!!!'' 

Reveal hidden contents

well it simple to explain, mostly because he is ObviousLee.