The Stalker is Teshin and here's why - A theory with many a possible spoiler. Read at your own risk.

3 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

Prisma Otrhos too, and the void trader Brakk, and the void trader resource extractor

maybe even more but I am too lazy to look up every red herring

Those three were each rumors, rather than being from some datamine.

Everything else that has been in there has been real other than Primed Streamline.

Even Primed Charged Chamber exists, albeit on PS4 only.

1 minute ago, VisionAndVoice said:

So, the fact that thse two events occured rougly in the same time period means that they are all the same? Tell me, is Crimean War actually a stage in the Meiji restoration? Both happened in the XIXth century, they must be the same event by your logic.

Because nothing connects it to the theory you're presenting here.

Oh please. You misinterpreted it so gratuitiously that there should be a medal for that. There's pretty much nothing but your personal bias here.

You present your statement, when presented with the flaws with your thesis you reply with the facts that are irrelevant to counterarguments or just repeat the original statement without even adressing the counter points. You make no sense, you literally don't register anything that does not agree with your pet idea. Your presentation is discursive, your grasp of facts is fuzzy, there can be no talk of any sort of "accuracy" at all.

I'm done with this, it's like talking to a brick wall.

I think one of your quotes messed up.

20 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

So, the fact that thse two events occured rougly in the same time period means that they are all the same? Tell me, is Crimean War actually a stage in the Meiji restoration? Both happened in the XIXth century, they must be the same event by your logic.

Because nothing connects it to the theory you're presenting here.

Oh please. You misinterpreted it so gratuitiously that there should be a medal for that. There's pretty much nothing but your personal bias here.

You present your statement, when presented with the flaws with your thesis you reply with the facts that are irrelevant to counterarguments or just repeat the original statement without even adressing the counter points. You make no sense, you literally don't register anything that does not agree with your pet idea. Your presentation is discursive, your grasp of facts is fuzzy, there can be no talk of any sort of "accuracy" at all.

I'm done with this, it's like talking to a brick wall.

by all means, pour over the same information that i did at length and tell me what conclusion you come to in relation to the latest trailers that cover the war within. because so far all you're doing is saying no no no doesn't make sense, but present nothing to actually counter. what I have done is present associated logic to each question i've had time to respond to. i'm not sure how much you've studied of the lore, whether it be a fair amount or none at all, but over each and every one of these items within the lore i've covered, the linkage is there. whether or not you're able to comprehend it, is beyond my control as i've done my best to flesh it out in as much detail as possible.

because what you're saying is effectively that the encoded message we got during loading screens that was eventually decoded, an entire month before TSD launched, had absolutely nothing to do with TSD when it in fact, does. I don't make this connection, the game describes iconic events within it's lore which is and has been for a long time, as i'm sure you're aware, piecemeal. this latest patch is supposed to be the biggest holy smokes wat that we've come to encounter within the games story. so i implore you, please, go to the wiki, read the info there, read the codex entries, watch the quest videos in order, take notes of things said, every line may have significance,  compile that information into a storyboard, then link them together with known facts about the universe the game resides in, find common denominators, you know.

Investigate.

Do what i did. please, not because i'm holding a "you can't say i'm wrong because you didn't do the research" mentality. I just want to see what conclusion you come to, as i may have missed something entirely. i'm not claiming that my theory is right. As i've stated a few times throughout this thread, it doesn't matter to me if i'm "right" or not, as i'm not the one that is ultimately correct. i'm the presenter of the established facts that DE has put within the game. Those pieces of information are what is correct. they aren't mine by any means. the facts belong to DE,as they are the ones spinning the story, the only thing i did was notice oddities that poked out at me, so i went digging. again, i could be right or wrong, and i'm just as eager as everyone else to find out.

7 minutes ago, yual said:

@ObviousLeeBut, Teshin still control his warframe(stalkers)?

not simultaneously no. teshin aint omnipresent, he's not everywhere at once. he goes places just like we do. but as there hasn't been any other place for him to "be" for a while, he's only been chillin at the conclave

12 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

It's a myth, his probability of appearing is not affected by your loadout.

Ahahah my *** dude ! For three months i ve been playing with a 1625 conclave points loadout, he never spawned. And last week, when i change for a full loot-radar and speed run build to search the fragments, thats is to say, when i change for a very naked loadout, he shows himself. THREE TIMES. IN A WEEK.

A myth ? Come on.

Edited by Stonehenge

I don't know if anyone pointed this out or not but in the second dream idk which cutscene Hunhow says "Who destroyed your way of life" and in the War Within Trailer #2 Teshin says "You've ruined us both" just putting that out there dunno if anyone already pointed that out

9 minutes ago, ObviousLee said:

not simultaneously no. teshin aint omnipresent, he's not everywhere at once. he goes places just like we do. but as there hasn't been any other place for him to "be" for a while, he's only been chillin at the conclave

@ObviousLee but why stalkers dont kill us before the second dream!

why he knew nothing about the link between operator and Warframe?

Why he was so suprised to know that he had an operator?

I m sure Teshin lost the control of his warframe at the reservoir and in the war within trailer 2. He try to stop us to do the same error.

Edited by yual
1 minute ago, .The_Stalker. said:

I don't know if anyone pointed this out or not but in the second dream idk which cutscene Hunhow says "Who destroyed your way of life" and in the War Within Trailer #2 Teshin says "You've ruined us both" just putting that out there dunno if anyone already pointed that out

a valid point, thank you!

4 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Ahahah my *** dude ! For three months i ve been playing with a 1625 conclave points loadout, he never spawned. And last week, when i change for a full loot-radar and speed run build to search the fragments, thats is to say, when i change for a very naked loadout, he shows himself. THREE TIMES. IN A WEEK.

A myth ? Come on.

seems like your conclave rating dropping had a severe impact on that, didn't it.

39 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

-SNIP-

Honestly, this Ballas being the Stalker theory sounds even more crazy than Teshin being the Stalker theory.

And given that Stalker were already a guardian at the time the Tenno murdered the Orokin, i just dont find this even remotely possible. 

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

*snip*

did you even read the post in depth with a cool, level head or did you just speed read while agitated. your entire post is condescending in nature. there is no need to mention that you set me on the path of researching it, which i even noted in the OP, even if i didn't mention you by name, as it's ultimately not important to the information presented within the lore. I invite you to pour over the the material in depth, and put it in the perspective of a book. you know, how any story should be thought of?

i absolutely did read it and it makes no more sense than reading you typing it out to me in chat . 

i wrote what i thought as i read it. if you still feel like your ideas are good ideas thats fine. pretty much didnt say anything i didnt say to you already.

20 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

i absolutely did read it and it makes no more sense than reading you typing it out to me in chat . 

i wrote what i thought as i read it. if you still feel like your ideas are good ideas thats fine. pretty much didnt say anything i didnt say to you already.

to be fair, i've stated numerous times that i may very well be wrong. Man people have fully understood exactly what i've been communicating, including JimmyThreeNut, who see how th i've explained the linkage between the content of the game. There is nothing in my post declaring myself right and ignoring people who offer counter points. it's just that every single counter point against me has been little more than "you're just making assumtpions or pulling it out your rear" and that is that. my responses, however are here is what the game showed me, and here are all the things associated with it. The teshin being the stalker theory is simply derived from his presence in the chamber that looks like orokin tech and has a void pool identical to the one that is in the reservoir. that isn't an assumption, that isn't a wild guess, that is a video of a warframe going into a room expecting grineer architecture. that is not an assumtion, that is stated by the operator when she says this isn't grineer. everything that is the source material for the theory is a key information piece to the greater story. what i'm saying i think is the case, may or may not be the case.

also, i initially sought out the story in support of your theory. just thought you should know that.

6 minutes ago, sorq said:

Thank you for piecing this together! Teshin is going down real soon.. then end of conclave and bye PvP?

i wouldn't say the end of pvp, as canonically he'll still be at the relay because not everyone has done the quest, meaning they wouldn't know his backstory. and again, i could very well be wrong. we're just gonna have to wait and see.

oh and youve provided no motive as to why teshin would in any way be the stalker or how a lowly guardian would also somehow be below us yet our instructor? and why would teshin set out to protect the orokin legacy : tenno and yet have a split personality totally unconscious of itself trying to kill us.. 

imo teshin is the type of guy that would see the tenno slaughter the orokin and be like 'you had it coming'..

in the lore ballas dislikes tenno. he is pro sentient research. 

in the lore teshin teaches the tenno and protects us. Keep in mind we arent killing tenno in conclave we are killing Warframes. Why would teshin waste time as stalker killing warframes if he knows we are operators? stalker hating himself because he hates tenno.. becoming that which he hates to level the playing field.. ties in to ballas hating tenno more than i think teshin has had any reason to. Ballas seemed like a power hungry elitist prick in the crewman lore. Teshin doesnt seem like the kind of guy to be all 'oh noes, i am no longer your sensei ;-; ' .. Thus ballas would be more concerned with his position and way of life, Not some chillaxed martial arts master zen philosophical dude ex lotus boytoy. 

2 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

oh and youve provided no motive as to why teshin would in any way be the stalker or how a lowly guardian would also somehow be below us yet our instructor? and why would teshin set out to protect the orokin legacy : tenno and yet have a split personality totally unconscious of itself trying to kill us.. 

imo teshin is the type of guy that would see the tenno slaughter the orokin and be like 'you had it coming'..

in the lore ballas dislikes tenno. he is pro sentient research. 

in the lore teshin teaches the tenno and protects us. Keep in mind we arent killing tenno in conclave we are killing Warframes. Why would teshin waste time as stalker killing warframes if he knows we are operators? stalker hating himself because he hates tenno.. becoming that which he hates to level the playing field.. ties in to ballas hating tenno more than i think teshin has had any reason to. Ballas seemed like a power hungry elitist prick in the crewman lore. Teshin doesnt seem like the kind of guy to be all 'oh noes, i am no longer your sensei ;-; ' .. Thus ballas would be more concerned with his position and way of life, Not some chillaxed martial arts master zen philosophical dude ex lotus boytoy. 

so you see no association between the High Archimedian being executed by being turned into a mist, as stated in the entry the greatest mind in bioresearch essentially went up in smoke the person presenting the sentient terraformer in the crewman entry is presenting the Sentients in base form.. Margulis, who worked closely with the children that were suffering from the influence of the void, being an Archimedian of a high enough standing to have the influence to plead for the lives of the children and actually succeed. Ballas, an important figure in the Orokin empire as they are scholars, no? Margulis was an Achimedian, who started the research for the crewman project, which was to put their minds into bodies that could withstand their power, as dictated by the lotus herself which lead to her eventual death sentence, and then the beginning of the crewmen lore, at all, in anyway whatsoever. you see nothing?

no i dont because as i stated to you previously i dont believe the crewman synthesis lore entry archimedian who dies was margulis. the fact that the sentients were in early stage development and that the warframes were much later on after they made the journey to tau system and back and the war had raged on to near annihilation of everything in the system. the new archimedian im guessing was perintol. Ballas seems unaffected by the death of that archimedian. IF it had been margulis his reaction would have likely been different. 

4 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

no i dont because as i stated to you previously i dont believe the crewman synthesis lore entry archimedian who dies was margulis. the fact that the sentients were in early stage development and that the warframes were much later on after they made the journey to tau system and back and the war had raged on to near annihilation of everything in the system. the new archimedian im guessing was perintol. Ballas seems unaffected by the death of that archimedian. IF it had been margulis his reaction would have likely been different. 

the warframes were not what margulas had planned. again. the lotus herself says that margulis' work was stolen, and used to create the warframes. this is not conjecture. this is fact.