Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some UnRefined Feedback/Suggestions to Gameplay

BBYipho

These are some ideas that bothered me for a while and I kind of want you guys to tear it apart so I can make a more constructive topic for them.  I'll chopped these fixed ideas up and post it in their appropriate Feedback later.

Camera and Animations

• This was something that bothered be since I started playing Warframe.  We have a button that allows us to swap what side of our warframe we shoot from.  I like the ability to switch from side to side but I get annoyed when trying to deal with enemies who are in your face with the camera set to the left side of your warframe.  I would like if there was some way to mirror the animations for people who like their camera on the left side.  Mainly just mirroring how we hold our weapon for the left side, the animations for melee weapons, ability casting animations.

Changeable Stance Mid-Combat

• We need another stance mod slot, that will give no bonus mod capacity that will allow us to find a use for the reload button to allow changing stances.  This is more towards playing with the Dark Split-Sword recently and feeling a bit disappointed about it.
  • Alternatively it would be interesting to instead allow the melee weapon switch between mod loadouts instead.  Either by swapping from A to B or from A to B to C.

Channeling Mods/Weapons/Function

• Decrease the channeling energy penalty for using channeling mods.  I feel channeling isn't used effectively other then for the use of Life Strike by most players.  Channeling Mods have a lot of increased energy cost, which made them ineffective for most cases.
  • Other then a few new weapons most weapons have completely identical channeling cost and damage.  Hopefully the weapons will be reviewed and given it's own benefits for channeling.
  • Channeled Blocking.  When making channeled blocks it should only take energy every 2-5 seconds instead of per attack instance.  I'm still not 100% sure how much energy blocking does but I do know Heavy Gunners drained my energy fast the last time I tried channeled blocking.  From what I've read channeling efficiency mods do not affect channeled blocking cost? 
  • Also why is "Reflection" a Warframe mod when it requires channeling your block?  This mod should probably increase damage reflected pass 96%.  Possibly using your melee channeling damage to increase the damage reflected back.

Exilus Mods for Weapons

• Just like how we have a single Exilus slot for Warframes, but for weapons instead.  Things like zoom, recoil, magazine capacity/max. ammo mutations(maybe?), noise reductions.
  • Would be nice to get the "Reflection" and "Reflex Guard" be changed to melee weapon exilus mods.

Extractors and the New Star Chart

• With the new star chart we cannot glance over a planet and immidiately see its resources.  This is a suggestion to use a new UI we see such as the Relic screen but make it for planets when we want to deploy extractors.  This should make it easier for looking at resources to make extractors less of a hassle then it currently is.
  • I also feel that extractors give very low resources compared to running in that plannet atleast once or twice yourself.  I think extractors should have about 2x more carry weight.  Yes that means those prime extractors too.

Relic UI Improvement

• We could use a search bar while viewing our relics that shows us the relics containing that target item.  Would be better then having to search each relic one by one or using the wiki for a faster result.
  • We need something to tell us a reward isn't from the first tier of a relic.  Probably make the UI element sparkle harder or use different background colors to signify this.
  • Instead of having to press escape/menu and move your mouse curser over each individual player it would be nice to see a new UI element showing the possible rewards for their relic when you press escape/menu.  This way we could see what's worth a bit more in their relics and not have to pull a wiki up to check what is worth more ducats if your choice didn't come up.
Edited by BBYipho