Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MaaYuu's Foundry - Mag Scabrus Skin

_malaya_

12 hours ago, MaaYuu said:

Thanks guys. Changed the shape to be a lot less spiky and reduced the size and depth. Below is a test of the new alpha I made for the eyes.  I really wanna retain the circles cause I want it to have a hypnotic feel (like the concentric circles and spirals normally associated with hypnosis) and the honeycomb would be too much like the Vespa helmet. I do like alexmach1's idea of the lines and I'll find a way to incorporate that

Reveal hidden contents

rdCkg1P.png

mfcJ2PD.png

Oh that is MUCH better.

On 10/13/2016 at 9:35 AM, Lord.Kaho said:

That Nyx chest lookin a lot like Valkyr.
Excellent on other aspects tho,

Which part?

On 10/15/2016 at 6:40 AM, Slendy-Broseph said:

Tfw you see a nice Tennogen skin and realize you're piss poor.

If it was up to me, I'd add in more of the eye designs on other parts of the frame to unify the design more.

Will do a similar treatment at the end of the nodes on the shoulder, hips and back

Baking test:

5EB8vRp.png

20 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

I see you wit dem eye decals. Though Nyx's chest looks flat from the front. Maybe spice it up a little?

Nyx's chest has always been kinda flat, but I'll try and sculpt it out a little more

3 hours ago, WraythexXx said:

Perhaps have the green line follow the contour of her breasts as opposed to cutting across them?

Was trying to avoid that lol, It's a bit late to be doing any major changes now but I'll see what I can do

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:46 PM, MaaYuu said:

just a few more fine details and the helmet is done...

GkNKdzl.png

It's looking like an Excalibur default helmet that's been hacked into and given some neural augmentations

Hi there! Have you changed the eyes (compared to the preview)?

Imo, this one before looked better. You'll just have to light the center of the three dots. It would look more mechanical and less "anime".

Such a good job, I really like it.

Edited by matto

fsV6dXc.png

x0RXgOd.jpg

0zUrxoM.jpg

MjE2ho9.png

2 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

You can change the shape that much?

To an extent, just a matter of pushing them a tiny bit inwards to enhance the contour

1 hour ago, matto said:

Hi there! Have you changed the eyes (compared to the preview)?

Imo, this one before looked better. You'll just have to light the center of the three dots. It would look more mechanical and less "anime".

Such a good job, I really like it.

Not at all. I just ended up covering the little buttons cause I didn't like how they looked. I know this is kind of straying from Nyx's insectoid feel but it was very much deliberate and much closer to my original concept art

YSlwgkl.png

Edited by MaaYuu