Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MaaYuu's Foundry - Mag Scabrus Skin

_malaya_

On 12/13/2016 at 6:03 PM, MaaYuu said:

The Mag Helmet is giving me a bit of grief at the moment, I dunno if the forks at the side are right for it, so i'm trying to think of something else.

I think it looks fine without adding anything more to it honestly, it has very good shape.

On 12/13/2016 at 11:03 AM, MaaYuu said:

Yeah the ball gag thing has been pointed out to me many times.

Who's calling it a "ball gag"? It's obviously the filter on a gas mask, I bet none of you have actually seen a damn gas mask before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Naith said:

So, uh, is anything being done about the size of your TG helmet? It looks reasonably small.

Just contacted [DE]Taylor to see if they can make the change, easy enough to do so I'm sure it'll be resolved.

Sorry about the lack of updates guys, between some real life stuff, making the zaikhya and doing revisions on the icarius, it's been a little hectic.

5XSiwnK.png

45 minutes ago, MaaYuu said:

Just contacted [DE]Taylor to see if they can make the change, easy enough to do so I'm sure it'll be resolved.

Sorry about the lack of updates guys, between some real life stuff, making the zaikhya and doing revisions on the icarius, it's been a little hectic.

I guess it's about nyx saikou skin's helmet size? Thank you for contacting DE about this, can't wait for the fix and get the skin as soon as possible. Couldn't find any other thread in feedback section so am posting here. (though have a comment up in steam section about that).

• 3 weeks later...

Update on the Nyx Helmet size: I've resized and resubmitted the helmet, dunno when the change will be done but it'll happen

Flower on the head is almost done. Decided to go for a warframe tech look rather than infested to contrast all the grossness in the head.

2FQMnkb.jpg

Edited by MaaYuu

11 hours ago, MaaYuu said:

Update on the Nyx Helmet size: I've resized and resubmitted the helmet, dunno when the change will be done but it'll happen

Flower on the head is almost done. Decided to go for a warframe tech look rather than infested to contrast all the grossness in the head.

2FQMnkb.jpg

Maybe make the flower a tad bit smaller?

20 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

What´s that? A triple weapon? This is quite awesome, although, the dualdarksword sounded awesome too and was a big disappointment.

Initially it was gonna be just a nikana style greatsword, then it spiraled into this monstrosity. The design of the greatsword is just too big to turn into a gunblade so I scrapped the idea in the final image :(

1 hour ago, MaaYuu said:

Initially it was gonna be just a nikana style greatsword, then it spiraled into this monstrosity. The design of the greatsword is just too big to turn into a gunblade so I scrapped the idea in the final image :(

How about making the lower part of the greatsword flip in the middle to form a shield? This way it would be a greatsword/dual sword/shield and sword.

On 19/03/2017 at 3:25 AM, Kuestenjung said:

How about making the lower part of the greatsword flip in the middle to form a shield? This way it would be a greatsword/dual sword/shield and sword.

Might be a cool idea lol, though I'm pretty much done with that idea and I need to move on to a new project. 

Working with a new partner to make a Naberus inspired wings that"ll be arranged in the style of the Spitefire Graxx syandana

AVfKANq.png

okMdp6n.png

Edited by MaaYuu

On 18/03/2017 at 2:36 PM, MaaYuu said:

Welp, I set out to do what I wanted and here it is. Waifu helm done:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=884388372

Ml8oz2J.jpg1NCKvog.jpg

A bit fatigued atm but I have a handful of ideas I wanna do for next round (mostly syandanas) but for the moment I'm doing a thing for the weapon contest:

OqUWJwd.jpg

That's pretty awesome. I'm sensing a bit of sybaris inspiration design was am I correct?

• 1 month later...