Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MaaYuu's Foundry - Mag Scabrus Skin

_malaya_

24 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Dem Naberus wings look awesome if a bit too big. My suggestion is to make the energy more transparent. Imo, it looks very jarring on the edges.

Could definitely use some shrinking. As for the energy, would this amount be alright?

FwPJEN3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Is this some new excal skin or what? :smile: 

Eheh, I just put the Nyx Saikou skin on Excalibur. Don't plan on putting it up though, the skin shall remain a Nyx exclusive (and it looks weird on Excal, gives him a round butt and cleavage)

9 hours ago, MaaYuu said:

Been hectic irl lately, don't have much time for Tennogen stuff. Currently working on this...

fw9McIf.png

New Hump-back-Frost-Rhino (Frhino?) frame? :)

Edited by NuttiKrust

3 hours ago, NuttiKrust said:

New Hump-back-Frost-Rhino (Frhino?) frame? :)

Rhino, Frost, and Atlas enjoy to hang around and hit the town on Friday nights, ye see. The parental results of this "hitting" can lead to this.

Edited by Teloch

I don't know how DE goes about approving player made content, but I really hope the Icarius Syandana is for sale on PS4 soon. I love the minimalist approach of the design that doesn't completely block the back view of a tenno as a cape does... or block the entire field of view for that matter. In addition, these wings would look great on every tenno. Lastly, the energy effects & animations are killer! Any word on if Icarius is coming to Warframe PS4? 

hZjZQf7.jpg

On 23/07/2017 at 9:06 AM, (PS4)Seraphiel_777 said:

I don't know how DE goes about approving player made content, but I really hope the Icarius Syandana is for sale on PS4 soon. I love the minimalist approach of the design that doesn't completely block the back view of a tenno as a cape does... or block the entire field of view for that matter. In addition, these wings would look great on every tenno. Lastly, the energy effects & animations are killer! Any word on if Icarius is coming to Warframe PS4? 

hZjZQf7.jpg

Having too many skinny parts brought some technical issues so it won't be accepted as is. A complete redesign is in the works so keep an eye out!

On July 26, 2017 at 4:23 AM, MaaYuu said:

Having too many skinny parts brought some technical issues so it won't be accepted as is. A complete redesign is in the works so keep an eye out!

I wanted to let you known that your Icarius Syandana is my most wanted tennogen piece since a long time ago. And i known i'm not the only one.

Glad to hear it is not canceled. ;)

My theory: they tell you it could bring technical issues but in fact if the Icarius Syandana was approved all warframe players would buy it, and they would never buy any other. Because why, why buy others syandanas when you have one like Icarius ? :D

2 hours ago, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

I wanted to let you known that your Icarius Syandana is my most wanted tennogen piece since a long time ago. And i known i'm not the only one.

My theory: they tell you it could bring technical issues but in fact if the Icarius Syandana was approved all warframe players would buy it, and they would never buy any other. Because why, why buy others syandanas when you have one like Icarius ? :D

Sorry for the spelling (known without N, others without S, ...), english is not my first language. ^^

What i wanted to say is that i'm pretty sure it could kill the syandana market if DE bring it in this actual form. The design and animation are just so perfect!

Hope new version will not lose too much...

On 27/07/2017 at 8:27 PM, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

On 27/07/2017 at 10:57 PM, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

Sorry for the spelling (known without N, others without S, ...), english is not my first language. ^^

What i wanted to say is that i'm pretty sure it could kill the syandana market if DE bring it in this actual form. The design and animation are just so perfect!

Hope new version will not lose too much...

ahahah, might just be a little too kewl compared to other syandanas :P 

Edited by MaaYuu

New round announcement caught me at a bad time in rl. Dunno if this will get done but I'll try as hard as I can:

Proto Mag and Experiment Valkyr

Made with my partner Jadie, the Mag skin was originally inspired by the creature from the black lagoon, and the arms are probably gonna be like gills/fins if I can figure out how to pull that off. The helmet was gonna be a diving helmet that was torn apart by infestation, but we'll see how it goes

The Valkyr one is my idea of how Valkyr would be like during Alad V's dissections. The back of the head has been vivisected to reveal the warframe's inner workings. Want this to have a bit of a Clive Barker feel.

Edited by MaaYuu
tried to make the idea a little clearer

23 minutes ago, MaaYuu said:

The Valkyr one is my idea of how Valkyr would be like after Alad V's dissections. The back of the head has been vivisected to reveal the warframe's inner workings. Want this to have a bit of a Clive Barker feel.

The Valkyr we know is already after Alad V's dissection. The pre-dissection Valkyr is the Gersemi skin (you can see the color of the "pelt" on Zanuka).

Edited by lukinu_u

1 minute ago, lukinu_u said:

The Valkyr we know is already after Alad V's dissection. The pre-dissection Valkyr is the Gersemi skin (you can the color of the "pelt" on Zanuka).

lemme correct that lol, it'd be Valkyr during the dissection :thumbup: