Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Community Ever

--UMBRA--Mask

2 minutes ago, DAFIRE said:

i do that all the time myself telluric,as i have no real use for my plat really,i also give out bps and prime parts to new players to help them grow.

now,now,what is this Off Topic you're talking about....Noamuth *intimidating stare*

*blank, innocent state in return*

Its a wounderous place, full of imagination.

Anyway my story time.

So, when 2014 was about to reach it's end a friend of mine whose name escapes me.

Messages me telling me i have 3 choices of armor sets to be given to me i can't remember the other two but i choose the EDO set and he delivered with the message "Happy 2015"

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Am I a horrible person for not wanting to share?

Just feels like I'm boasting otherwise. :/

if you have plat you're not going to spend on anything,you might as well share by showering new players with gifts by giving their pale unsaturated,undecorated warframes,the minimum swag required to feel like a badass,that's what i do u.u 

1 minute ago, DAFIRE said:

if you have plat you're not going to spend on anything,you might as well share by showering new players with gifts by giving their pale unsaturated,undecorated warframes,the minimum swag required to feel like a badass,that's what i do u.u 

Lel I already do that.  Can't count how many people I've gifted stuff to.

Tbh, 90 percent of my plat goes to gifting via the market place or just straight gifts via trade.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Lel I already do that.  Can't count how many people I've gifted stuff to.

Tbh, 90 percent of my plat goes to gifting via the market place or just straight gifts via trade.

i see you have been good this year,for that,i will turn a blind eye for that OffTopic Matter,JUST this time <.<

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Do I need to bring out the Roll to Seduce? *threatening stare*

no roll will be needed,fellow tenno,we mods do not solve our matters with seduce rolls,more like with "most jobs well done" rolls <.<

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

And we should stop going to those place and return to the topic at hand.

ok .-.

Once got a nikana stance from region chat because I knew where a quote was from. Other things are mostly between me and friends. 

Usually i tend to just trade a few random pieces to friends for this reason, admittedly. If i had a bit more plat, i could see myself throwing around a lot more potatos like i used to when i raided..oddly i never seemed to buy much for myself in the end yet always be out of plat when i raided though.. >.<

I sometimes sell something for plat and I stand there having no idea what to do with it. Someone will say "Why don't you buy some slots" - well, let's get this straight, I rarely change weapons that I have. I am not the type who builds 10+ weapons at once. But I do know one person who does.. So I spend platinum on buying him slots since I know that he is always out of slots. I sometimes regret a bit, but then it gets all blown away when I see how much he gets hyped when he figures out that he will be able to claim and use weapons that he built previous month.. I guess that it's nice -‿-

1 hour ago, Tymerc said:

It has it's downsides, especially in regards to Trials (Raids). 

There's people who will actually use third party sites to thoroughly examine your account's stats and insult you if yours does not meet their standards. 

There's also the issue of people not taking newbies meaning no one can learn. This is particularly frustrating for those who want to do the Jordas Verdict to farm Antiserum Injector Fragments that can only be obtained from that Trial. But because people don't have the built Antiserum Injector they get rejected which is completely unfair to them. 

That's why you just don't play raids. I've inly ever played one, (along with bliznub if you know who that is) but outside of that it just seems so toxic I don't want to set foot in it.

2 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

#ShowMeYourWishlists

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

A shaku so I won't sacrifice the actual good weapon to make the other.

2 minutes ago, Tortolonch said:

I went into region chat once and just said "What can a Vitality give me".

Free Ash Prime, Nova Prime, and a BUNCH of mods at max rank. All from different people.

I love you Warframe.

I'm gonna gift you something.

I was in an inactive shadow clan. I really wanted Wukong. I did a lot of Nitain alerts. One day I meet someone I remembered doing a nitain alert a while ago. He asked me what I needed the Nitain for? I told him I needed it to finish Wukong's clan research and get it even though the clan is inactive. He gifted me Wukong. I main Wukong in his honor. Now I made a new clan devoted to helping new players. When I am not farming stuff,I go to low level missions and help them out. Show them around my dojo if interested. Let them join if they want. Got lots of people who would've quit out of confusion but I explained stuff. Feels great. Farming stuff is good but helping others is so much more satisfying.

2 hours ago, Tymerc said:

It has it's downsides, especially in regards to Trials (Raids). 

There's people who will actually use third party sites to thoroughly examine your account's stats and insult you if yours does not meet their standards. 

There's also the issue of people not taking newbies meaning no one can learn. This is particularly frustrating for those who want to do the Jordas Verdict to farm Antiserum Injector Fragments that can only be obtained from that Trial. But because people don't have the built Antiserum Injector they get rejected which is completely unfair to them. 

Hey, I've been doing my part to educate new players.  Ran a raid yesterday that was primarily new players.  There are about 5 more people that know how to do the raid now.

I'm planning on doing it again this weekend too.

Don't get me wrong; two hours of "don t step on that pa-*half the team goes down due to electricity pass activating* -d..." And other hilarity

I can understand Not wanting to coach new players through. But, I'm a sadist, so I enjoy torturing the newblettes.

I mean, teaching...

3 hours ago, LoorminatyTehDemon said:

-snip-

lol, I've never had something that nice done to me. But I personally love supersizing people and giving free stuff. I once bought the first low level random I saw in a random earth mission a loki :P Just cause it's fun

Edited by Arniox
Shrink dat s**t