Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Community Ever

--UMBRA--Mask

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Hey, I've been doing my part to educate new players.  Ran a raid yesterday that was primarily new players.  There are about 5 more people that know how to do the raid now.

I'm planning on doing it again this weekend too.

Don't get me wrong; two hours of "don t step on that pa-*half the team goes down due to electricity pass activating* -d..." And other hilarity

I can understand Not wanting to coach new players through. But, I'm a sadist, so I enjoy torturing the newblettes.

I mean, teaching...

I need to be taught raids...

I remember this one day for fun in the trading chat I said WTS:MAXED Ammo Drum 1000P and this guys message me and say an ammo drum really wow are you sure? I just assumed he was messing with me so I didn't respond at first then he said he wanted to buy it I didn't beileive him at first but I wasn't doing anything so I invited him to the dojo and offered to trade with him he put up 1000P in the trading slot and then canceled the trade he challenged me to an obstical course run the catch was if I beat him the Plat was mine if I lose then well I lose so I said yes we ran the course for like a good hour or so and of course everything I would beat his score he would then wreck mine I was fairly new to the game so at the end I lost and he still gave me 500P just for the hell of it which was awesome of him/her  (I dont know if it was a guy or a girl)

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Hey, I've been doing my part to educate new players.  Ran a raid yesterday that was primarily new players.  There are about 5 more people that know how to do the raid now.

I'm planning on doing it again this weekend too.

Don't get me wrong; two hours of "don t step on that pa-*half the team goes down due to electricity pass activating* -d..." And other hilarity

I can understand Not wanting to coach new players through. But, I'm a sadist, so I enjoy torturing the newblettes.

I mean, teaching...

I feels the fuzzys.

Just hanging out in this thread to be an evil gifter.

nanospores for everyone.

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I need to be taught raids...

1. Get your leet hacking skillz, walk around with a bomb then throw it at a reactor.
  2. See that pad. Stand on it and don't let anything touch you. Then blow up some mines on a track.
  3. Don't let the grineer use their leet hacking skillz. Walk around with a bomb and use it to start the fire-place.

Simple right :)

4 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:
  1. Get your leet hacking skillz, walk around with a bomb then throw it at a reactor.
  2. See that pad. Stand on it and don't let anything touch you. Then blow up some mines on a track.
  3. Don't let the grineer use their leet hacking skillz. Walk around with a bomb and use it to start the fire-place.

Simple right :)

Er, you don't blow up the mines on the track. You stand on pass to reroute excess electricity from the rail that will destroy the core if it hits it too many times.

I remember once buying the wrong part for mag p off someone and realised it when I got back to my liset. I bought another helmet and was really frustrated and mag was going soon. I said it in region chat and a guy said he would give me the chassis, the part I needed for free. I invited him and gave him an ash part because I wanted him to have something. I was really grateful for what he done. So just know that there might be a few horrible people in the community but there are also a lot of nice people that cancel it out.

3 hours ago, Telluric said:

-snip-

:'3 Yeah, I really like Warframe's community. Other games like LoL, WoW, etc are full of toxicity and it's really annoying to play with that kind of teamates. I know they're pvp focused games, but still...  

that's awesome. not long ago, my friend who has WAY more Plat than I do (he buys every Prime Access) gifted me the Infested Colour Palette when it was on sale and I couldn't afford it. (I also tried trading for it but nobody wanted my wares, most of which are common or of low value anyway). I've also handed out stuff well below Market Price to people, and answered a few dozen questions in trade chat.

I believe in Karma; those who do a good turn are rewarded, those who do wrong are punished. everything comes full circle.

One day, I made someone smile. They gave me a maxed primed continuity. 

I give stuff away all the time to who needs it but haven't figured out how to give this thing away yet, any suggestions?

I love helping people, but nothing steams my nuggets more than giving a bunch of stuff away and they quit in a week. Someone could have used those :c

9 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I was kidding about the nanospores earlier. If you weren't on the ps4 I'd give you an Exilus Adaptor like the other guy.

That's nice of you really, I was kidding about the heart thing because I only gave away info and nothing more so far ;p 

1 hour ago, TheErebus. said:

If you've been here as long as I (and several others) have you could also see the dark side of the community.

opTxob6.jpg?3 

Shhh.... the community is perfect and nothing bad can ever exist, ever.

Edited by Postal_pat

I remember a day about 4 weeks ago where I was simply sitting about in chat duel-wielding my chosen role of giddy socialite/ info dealer. I told an acquaintance of mine that I better get back to getting affinity for that amazeing Rakta Ballistica. Not two minutes after I left chat, the fella I hardly knew walked me into his Dojo and plonked down a Rakta Ballistica into my hands. To this day, I still have absolutely no idea how to repay him.

1 hour ago, LoorminatyTehDemon said:

First post and already a ton of ppl commented. #GG

when a post is positively promoting the game, people will join and help while most of the negativity post shrouded themselves within the reddit version. just like real life media.

OP

Some prime parts are worth more than others, the parts he traded you are considered trash parts to the veteran players together worth maybe 20 plat (according to WF market values), they are certainly more valuable to a new player but also nothing so much out of the ordinary to make it the best thing ever. Yes it is a nice gesture but certainly not so rare that you won´t see it in other games as well.