Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Community Ever

--UMBRA--Mask

22 hours ago, LoorminatyTehDemon said:

First of all I'm not sure if this is the right category but yolo. So today, while I was surfing in the region chat, this guy comes and asks if he should either build nova p or ash p. Soo I asked him what's his favorite playstyle, he said he likes alot to fight with melee weapons and I suggested him to build ash. After that he told me that the only thing he didn't have was his systems. I told him I have the same problem, but also that  I miss the neuroptics. So what does this guy do? He tells me he has a spare ash prime neuroptics and that he wants to give it to me, but didnt know how. I didnt check his profile so I thought he might be a lucky new player that got those parts. Anyway, I told him we can trade in the dojo, I invited him, everything was going fine. Even if the neuroptics were free, I wanted to give him 8p. Of course, he refused and asked me if I have another blueprint. So I literally started telling him all of my p blueprints and he wanted my saryn neuroptics (I dont really like saryn so it didn't bother me) and here goes the trade. Before we finish it, he asked me if I have loki prime parts and I said no. And here's my surprise. The guy literally gives me 1 ash prime neuroptics, 1 loki prime chassis and neuroptics and 1 rhino prime systems just for the saryn neuroptics. Warframe is probably the few games where you can have such surprises :D.

i never get anything literally...

EDIT... nvm.. FML

Edited by Vyra

7 minutes ago, Vyra said:

i never get anything literally...

i am farming Ash prime systems for months now and whenever i ask in chat if its bugged or broken or what i am doing wrong i get:

RNGesus

GitGud

BUY PLATS

its seems i am just #*($%%@ in almost every aspect of my life never any kind of luck nor people who are good willed...
dotn know why i am even posting this.. maybe i am just frustrated as fck

I'll have to check, but if I have that part, you're welcome to it.

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'll have to check, but if I have that part, you're welcome to it.

would be really nice...
but i bet you don't have it because the universe hates me ...

i had a situation where my spouse and me played a different game.. my spouse got all the nice stuff from random and i don't so we decided to trade exactly 2 day later the game wiped...

or we all ( clan ) enchant weapons in another game everyone gets easily to +15 mien always breaks on +3 while the lowest result of any other person was +12

or someone gifts me a game and the same day one part of my PC died... or my internet unusable for the time of events... or whatever...

i don't really believe in any kind of magic or fortune but sometimes its just like life hates me...there are exceptions but in the most cases when i have someone helping me i get a bad effect after as i explained in my example...

if i ever die and figure out there is a god or devil or whatever i will give them hell for ruining me...

EDIT:
but the worst part i experienced not long ago

i complete a spy mission for IVARA on Europa Valcac? i got the chassis ( after 68? tries all rotations ) and then i get "account update failed.. then the game crashed.. i get back into game .. BAM no ivara chassis... 

yeah... you see this happens almost all day to me

the worst thing is when other people also notice strange things in my life happening.. but no one can help oO

Edited by Vyra

36 minutes ago, Vyra said:

would be really nice...
but i bet you don't have it because the universe hates me ...

i had a situation where my spouse and me played a different game.. my spouse got all the nice stuff from random and i don't so we decided to trade exactly 2 day later the game wiped...

or we all ( clan ) enchant weapons in another game everyone gets easily to +15 mien always breaks on +3 while the lowest result of any other person was +12

or someone gifts me a game and the same day one part of my PC died... or my internet unusable for the time of events... or whatever...

i don't really believe in any kind of magic or fortune but sometimes its just like life hates me...there are exceptions but in the most cases when i have someone helping me i get a bad effect after as i explained in my example...

if i ever die and figure out there is a god or devil or whatever i will give them hell for ruining me...

EDIT:
but the worst part i experienced not long ago

i complete a spy mission for IVARA on Europa Valcac? i got the chassis ( after 68? tries all rotations ) and then i get "account update failed.. then the game crashed.. i get back into game .. BAM no ivara chassis... 

yeah... you see this happens almost all day to me

the worst thing is when other people also notice strange things in my life happening.. but no one can help oO

Alright, you're on.

If I have it, you owe me an Ammo Drum.

If I dont, uhhh....iunno. 

On 02.08.2016 at 6:10 PM, Numbsky1 said:

OP

Some prime parts are worth more than others, the parts he traded you are considered trash parts to the veteran players together worth maybe 20 plat (according to WF market values), they are certainly more valuable to a new player but also nothing so much out of the ordinary to make it the best thing ever. Yes it is a nice gesture but certainly not so rare that you won´t see it in other games as well. 

I still appreciate it. If I can find some cheap ash and loki systems then Ill have 3 prime warframes :D

I also think the Warframe community is one of the better ones out there when it comes to online gaming. Sure, we have our bad apples and there are a few aspects most of us could be annoying for. A prime example is that the Warframe community can be a bit whine-y (putting aside how correct and warranted said whining can be most of the time).

But hell, compare this community to that of League of Legends, or that of Hearthstone, or that of Call of Duty. Compared to those communities, this community might as well be gaming heaven.

Personally, I think League of Legends and Hearthstone and the like have been ruined by competitiveness, and an overabundance of focus on it. As soon as those games became popular and/or entered e-sports, they brought with it a ton of competitiveness. Since then they started going downwards in terms of community quality, and fast. That's also why I detest PvP in Warframe and why I strongly think DE should not focus too much on it.